Orange night

"You want to come with me, Pepper?" asked Abigail after her black cat rubbed against her leg after she got ready for the night with Ciara. The Slytherin girl was sad though because Najida was in detention with Dumbledore about the Black lake and Clemens was sleeping, probably. The cat purred and Abigail picked him up. Okay, but you'll stay next to me, right?" she asked in a charming tone. Pepper mewed and the girl put him down. "Are you ready!??" shouted Ciara from the entrance of the Slytherin room. Abigail smiled and ran down with Pepper, her wand in her pocket. She still had her black robes on with her black cape. "I'm here" she chanted and hugged her friend. "Long time no see" Abigail stated. "It's only been 2 days!" Ciara shrugged. "Right right, let's go before someone notices I am hanging out with a Hufflepuff!" the Slytherin girl laughed. As soon as she said this sentence Drake ran out from the dungeons laughing with his friends. Abigail shook and drizzled as she saw them leaving. "They are coming aren't they?" whispered Ciara behind Abigail. She gave an unknown nod and started to walk up on the dungeon stairs.

They soon arrived in a small room in the castle. Of course, they couldn't go into the Great hall, there were the 5th, 6th and 7th year students. Abigail looked beside her, smiling at Ciara before she looked around. The room was filled with pumpkins, a small dancing place, quiet music and orange lights. The room was darkened though. There weren't a lot of students, but Abigail knew this wasn't announced anywhere and only the sneaky ones found the place. She waved to Ciara and walked over to Drake. Abigail wasn't the scared one, but she was shaking a bit. "Hey" she spoke in a difficult voice. The three boys turned to her. "What in Merlin's sake a first-year doing here?" asked one of the black haired ones. Drake quietly looked at Abigail. "They have nowhere to know this party." Whispered the other. "I think someone told her." Added Drake and shrugged. Abigail muttered something before starting to look for Pepper. "Pepper!" she whispered and went away from the 4th year Slytherin group. Abigail looked worried and ran to Ciara, who was rather enjoying the party. "Ciara have you seen Pepper?" the Slytherin girl asked quickly, her black robes being messy. The black-haired, dancing girl stopped and glared at Abigail. "Drake fought with you or.?" she asked, not hearing the worried student. Abigail sighed. "Have. You. Seen. Pepper?" she asked loudly. Ciara shrugged. "You brought him there? Of course not!'' she chanted. Abigail sighed. "I'll find him" she spoke and ran down in the corridors towards the dungeons.

The last part she didn't look at was her room. 'He couldn't get back.. but I looked everywhere' she sighed and walked to the rooms. Abigail cracked her door in and looked inside, seeing no one, but Pepper sleeping on her bed. She gasped and ran to him. "You scared me!" she whispered and pet the cat, who just purred in his sleep. She suddenly heard the bathroom crack and Najida walked out. "Ah your cat is back, I couldn't find him anywhere." The blonde girl shrugged and laid down on her bed, studying. Abigail looked at Najida. "How did he get in?" she asked, curious. Najida didn't say anything. Abigail nodded and looked at the clock, it wasn't so late, she should get back.

The Slytherin girl entered the party room again, seeing as professor Snape talked with Drake. She was cautious and walked to Ciara who was watching the duo too. "What happened?" asked the black-haired girl worried. Ciara sighed. "Drake fought with Clemens about you I guess.. Clemens heard what they were saying about you, and you know, Clemens told something to them and Drake got angry.." She muttered, her arms crossed. Abigail shook and without a word she ran to the professor. "Professor, where is Clemens?" she asked, worried. The tall potions master was muttering something to the tall blonde boy, then quickly turned to the Slytherin first-year. "He is at the hospital-wing, Miss Wilston." Said Snape turning back to Drake. Abigail ran out from the room, eyes watching her as she left.

Abigail ran into the hospital room, the light quickly gleamed on her green eyes. 'Why in Merlin's sake it's always so sunny there' she thought and shook her head, seeing some beds, a clear white wall and Madam Pomfrey running around. She slowly stepped towards the beds, her black cape flowing behind her. The black-haired girl chuckled as she looked at Clemens, his face seemed treated. Abigail sat down next to him. The light brown haired boy slowly opened his light blue eyes and looked at Abigail. He smirked and sat up, carefully, he knew he would get hurt. "You visited me" Clemens spoke softly with a sigh. Abigail smirked. "Yeah, I was looking for Pepper, then Ciara told me the story, are you okay?" asked the Slytherin girl, her arms crossed as she looked at the clock. It was pretty late, but she didn't mind it. Clemens shrugged and nod quietly, closing his eyes. "It was tough... Drake is dangerous'' he smirked a bit. 'Clemens wanted to show that Drake is dangerous, or something really happened?' thoughts flowed through Abigail's mind, but she just nodded and stood up. "I'll let you rest." She spoke then walked out from the hospital, seeing nothing more, but Snape walking into the place where she was. Abigail glanced back, but saw nothing more, the corridor was dark.

The black haired girl stood in one place for minutes before finding her wand in her pocket. She drizzled and whispered. "Lumos" she motioned and her black wand lightened up. Abigail quickened her steps and she swiftly found the stairs to the dungeons. She heard the party was already over and everyone got into their safe room. She felt alone, but walked down the stairs boldy, her steps quiet, her mind flowing with ideas of what she would do if Snape just bumped into her or something, but it didn't happen, instead she saw Dumbledore in front of the Slytherin common room. Abigail narrowed her eyes and stepped to the headmaster. "Professor" she muttered. The tall, old man turned around and smiled. "I am just waiting for Snape, go and don't worry about me." He smirked and stepped away from the common room. Abigail gave a weird look to the professor, but shrugged, walking to her room.

She silently opened the door and stepped in, muttering the spell to dismiss the light from her wand. She looked around, finding her drawer. She quickly changed into her pajamas and laid down on her bed, looking at the window. 'Why Slytherin..? I was able to face anything for my friends, I was able to think of solutions.. and I was loyal, but I did nothing sly or ambitious.. Ah.. this is messed up Sorting hat' she face palmed and tucked herself in with the blanket, finally able to fall asleep.

**Another part! Pls give me ideas on what should happen owo, also if you liked this part give a star!**

**Also, lemme drop my Snape playlist here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/148sndPTq1RZgIbXtMcZNU?si=TNj22iR2Tl-Rr38IWMmBxQ **