Boboiboy Galaxy x Assassination Classroom

The start of the story goes like this:

• Boboiboy was on mission / sleeping / attacked / etc. and got transported into an alternate world called Assassination Classroom. (The villain is optional whether you guys chose your OCs or took some defeated enemies from Boboiboy's entire series)

• He immediately realize something was wrong awaken in (whatever place he is in) because he woke up to a permanent crescent moon. [You can say he found an article/ news /etc. headlines about it]

• Upon realizing this is not where he live (cuz it's Japan and he's from Malaysia), he tried to lay low and found a path to a hill. [Where 3-E is located] Trying to find a place to take shelter for the night. (Since he didn't have money and has contacted and failed to call his friends.)

• He found the empty he assumed it to be an abandoned shed despite it being strangely clean and all. He stayed there for a night.

• He wakes up early the next day (cause of Laksamana) and encounter Korosensei for the first time, assuming him as an alien. He didn't attack immediately but kept his guard up since he didn't know if he was friendly or not.

• Upon the discovery of Korosensei he later was forced to join the class in assassinating him since Korosensei is Top-secret to the world about his existence.

• Seeing the way Korosensei acted when he first met, with his analytic skills [Solar], he came to the conclusion of Korosensei never wanting to die and the conclusion that he somehow knew his mere existence is threatening everyone on earth. So he came to the conclusion of Korosensei wanting to teach them as a way to spread his legacy or wanting to past on his assassination skills / techniques and at the same time being their main target to unleashed their skills / techniques towards.

• Having nowhere to stay, he agreed to join Class 3-E and became apart of the school. With him being provided a house near the main campus.

• During his time here he had tried to find Rintis on the Internet, but can't find anything and came to the conclusion of being in an alternate world that is different from his.

•Trying to find his way back to his original world, he became acquainted with the students and the rest of the story is up to you.

Extra ideas of events:

* He was actually being tackled continuously by Karasuma since he found out about Korosensei. Karasuma tried to restrained him multiple times but he keeps dodging out of the way. (Reasons can be Laksamana's hard training or after Movie 2 Tok Kasa harsh training.) Which ultimately led Karasuma to believe he would be a great ally to have for taking down Korosensei.

*In the end was restrained by Professor Velavić [Bitch-sensei] (Since they were professional's and Boboiboy technically didn't want to hurt them. He also didn't use his powers.)through a sneak attack since he was focus on Karasuma and concentrate his attention on him to dodge.

* He didn't use his powers at all when he first met Korosensei and after being explained of Korosensei's threatening existence. Afraid of being targeted by the government, he hid the facts about his powers to prevent it from being used to kill or experimented on others. (Since in my opinion the government in Assassination Classroom is power hungry and will do anything to achieve their goal or get something they wanted.)

The middle of the story [ Main events, fillers and stuff ] :

* Because of his [Boboiboy] sudden appearance which led to suspicion of the students as to why he was here and for the teacher his origins. (since they can't find anyone named "Boboiboy")

* There may be a time for Boboiboy to reveal his powers to his classmates such as :
- when Kaede set the field on fire
- sparking a few electricity from his body when chasing Korosensei (Yes, he can still use his powers without fully changing into the "elemental form". You can find the examples from when Boboiboy first use his powers back / Fang and Boboiboy's school race)
- when the dam of the swimming pool broke
- any other events you can think of in Assasination Classroom.
- extra events that act as fillers such as : Boboiboy house got infiltrated by Korosensei when he was using his powers [when Korosensei was literally at the window of Karma's house]

You'll have to think of your own ending base on the story line.