Witchward Wizard School

I couldn't understand much but I knew I have been admitted to the school In here. School? what for? I was confused... What kind of school do they have here? Will they teach me subjects? or magic? Well, during my stay with the human world, I have never been to school. I always wanted to go but aunt Nevlin never allowed me. Honestly, I was excited but was a little confused too...I asked Grandma with a frown -" School?"

She replied with elegance-" Yes my dear" She looked up at me as she continued-" this is the school of witchcraft magic and arts

She replied with elegance-" Yes my dear" She looked up at me as she continued-" this is the school of witchcraft magic and arts. Since you have been born and brought up in the human world, there are many things you do not know about the WitchLands. So apart from learning spells, you will also learn to become a princess. Wizards and Witches come here for four years of their final training before joining to serve the country work. These four years not only will learn magic, history, and royalty, you will also know your kingdom which is an important part of becoming a Queen."

I asked with a straight face, while slightly tilting my head-" where is this?"

She replied after a pause-" It's a little far from here... but don't you worry, there will be lots of students like you, in the school. You will make friends and will explore many things, this is kind of important before you take up the throne."

I asked-" Will there be students like me from the human world too granny?"

She replied while looking at dad with a little amused -" Well, Uhm... not exactly like you from the human world, but they all are witches and wizards, and few are from royal family too. This is mainly the age when we send young witches and wizards to the final learning from around the world for a better education. The young Witches and Wizard then were recruited to serve their country and the ones from the royal family are likely to take up the throne"

I thought for some time with a small pout as I said with a low voice while looking down-" But, I just came here. I don't want to leave you and dad."

Dad smiled at me as he said while caressing my hair-" My dear Shawna, you will never leave us

Dad smiled at me as he said while caressing my hair-" My dear Shawna, you will never leave us. It's just for a few years. Then you are going to come right back to your home after that my dear. And in between, during your vacations, you can always visit here. You have to understand you are the princess of WitchDom and you do have certain responsibilities towards your country too which you cannot deny as a part of this royal family. Someday you must take up the throne after me, so you have to get ready for that. And We will always be visiting you Okay?"