What Happened in the Last Battle? Who was Venom?

My eyes turned wide in shock to hear him as the Night Rider. That means Cresseda and Denver and others who have been killed were by him? I lost my balance as I fell on the ground looking with a shocking expression at him.

Just then Priam, Junnie, Brad, William came there along with a few knights and men. Soon after Professor Dunston and others came there too. They have the same expression as mine on their faces.

Luna said in a growl-" he is Venom, the most Merciless creature!!! He is the cause of this plague...

FLASHBACK 47 YEARS AGO*** [ YEAR-1991

BATTLE BETWEEN EVIL WITH AND TRINITY KINGDOM.

SOMEWHERE IN THE DARK CASTLE*

Georgia-" Bring me Gracious now!!!"- She growled in a low whisper.

The knights bowed before her before leaving. She kept thinking something deeply as she suddenly laughed like a psycho. -" Hahaha....!!! Poor sister... do you think you have a chance before me?.... I will take everything that belongs to you... Everything which will belong to me !!!!"

She stood up from her evil throne as she walked from left to right. Soon the knights came along with Gracious and her cousin. The knight made them seat on their knees. Georgia looked at them. They bowed before her to show respect. 

Georgia gave them a mean look as she asked-" Welcome back my slaves!!!" She walked a little towards them as she holds her chin to make her lookup. She asked-" Did you think I wouldn't know anything if you hide?" 

Gracious looks nervously at her trying hard to suppress her fear. Georgia left a maniac laugh-" HAHAHAHAHA!!!... My poor salve is so naive..." She walked away from a little. Gracious was scared to utter any single word as she sat there crying, praying. Georgia turned around as she looked at her fiercely and said-" that thing in your womb... Is mine... My sacrifice... the pureblood witch... A sacrifice that can give me the powers I want... This WitchLand will be mine!!!"

Gracious looked at Georgia with her eyes widened

Gracious looked at Georgia with her eyes widened. She was shocked to see that her secret is out now!!!. She tried to hide her baby bump will her magic, but she failed. She quickly crawled to her feet begging-" Please master... Leave my child alone... Take my life... I promise I will do anything you will say.... please..."