Chapter One

ninety-nine, one hundred, then all of a sudden I was on the Hogwarts Express.

16th March 1994

I was on a train at the time not knowing what exact train. then about 20 minutes later someone came to the room I was in. " Anything from the troller dear," said an old woman holding onto a trolley. I thought to myself. " this can't be happening, I'm on the Hogwarts Express". I then said to the old woman " I'm okay thank you". I then continued to write in my journal before I realized "If this is the Hogwarts Express how am I supposed to get all my supplies for Hogwarts". I then decided to go find some people until I stumbled upon this room that had familiar faces in it. "omg you Harry Potter and Ron Weasley" I said while opening the door. " and who are you" Ron said. "oh I'm sorry I'm y/n and I'm not quite sure of my last name". I was saying before someone bumped into me. " sorry wait, are you new" questioned the person. " your Hermione granger, and ye I guess I am". I then said

A few moments later Hermione says she is away to get me some robs and then comes back. "here you are". Hermione says while handing the robs. You are on your way back from getting changed into the robs until you see someone staring at you from three rooms back from the one you're in but you don't think anything of it. "I'm back but does anyone know who is in the room three rooms back from ours" I said with confusion. " that would be Ron's older twin brothers, George and Fred, Oliver Wood, and Cedric Diggory there all two years older than us," Harry said. "so what age does that makes yous just now". I then asked. Hermione then butted in asking "How old are you y/n". "oh em I'm 15". I said while giving her a stare. " we're all 14". Ron then proceeded to say while looking scared. " everything okay Ron". I asked Ron. " yeah just your stare looks like Professor Snapes, Snape is one of the scariest teachers." Ron said while shaking. " well I don't think I've met him so I'll be the judge of that". I said with confidence.

We were almost at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry before I decided to go introduce myself to the boys so I went up and left. I was near the room before someone came up behind me. "where do you think you going?" "oh I'm sorry wait" I replied thinking in my head, "That's Oliver Wood". "Hello, I'm Y/n". "hi I'm Oliver Wood you must be new". "Yes, Yes I am". "Okay, so where were you going?" Oliver questioned. "oh well I was trying to find someone who knows the castle very well, to show me around and now that I've met you I was wondering if you would show me around," Y/n said. "Are you telling me, the most gorgeous girl I've ever met just asked me to show her around to school! I would love to, but first I would like to introduce you to some people," Oliver said with excitement. He was going on about George, Fred, and Cedric.

You were walking up to them before Oliver said "Don't mind them, they're a bit on the crazy side." By then you and Oliver were laughing. "new girlfriend I see Wood, I would watch out if I were you he's a bit of a funny one." You and Oliver started laughing. "Although she is beautiful shes, not my girlfriend, This is Y/n she's the new fourth year. "Aah so you're the newbie everyone was talking about". Cedric said trying to keep his eyes off you. " I guess I am." Oliver then butted in "So y/n this is George, Fred, and Cedric". he said while pointing to them. they all went quiet.

"so then y/n what do you think of us" Fred then questioned you. You didn't know he was being serious so you just say "Well I mean you are all better looking than the boys in the muggle world." They all fall silent again, so you get up and leave and try to find an empty room, even though all your stuff is in the same room as Harry, Ron, and Hermione. You find an empty room and start to think to yourself.

(pretend this is all in your head)

"How am I going to fit in?" "what bout my parent what if I meet them, are they even going to like me" "You know what no, I am my person and if they don't like that well then, fuck them." These thoughts just keep replaying in your head until you get to the boats and you realize that you're going to need to get your stuff from the room that Harry, Ron, and Hermione are in. You get up and walk to the room they're in, grab your stuff, say "I'll see you guys soon" and then walk back to the empty room. You then decided to start putting everything into your bag until the train stops. "Guess we're at the boats," you say to yourself under your breath.

You are all your way to the boats until Hermione approaches you. " hey are you okay, you look a bit upset." I look at her with a fake smile. " I don't know what you're talking about I'm fine." Hermione notices it's a fake smile. " Y/n I'm not stupid I know a fake smile when I see one, what's up?" You look at her with a tear in your eye. " I'm just scared until I meet my real, biological parent and they don't like me." " I'm sure they'll love you, okay I promise, come let's go get in a boat before they all go away without us. You and Hermione start giggling.