"Don't make this harder than it has to be."

TW: Restriction

"Magnus, take Casey to the nursery!"

"Gladly." Magnus smirked, grabbing Casey's wrist.

Casey winced. "You don't need to drag me, I can walk. Seriously, I can walk."

"We can't have you escaping, can we?" Magnus pushed Casey down to the nursery floor, strapping her to a board.

Wrists and ankles strapped to the board, Casey struggled to be let free. "Let me go!"

Magnus got down on his knees, caressing Casey's face.

"What are you doing?", Casey's voice was calm, yet a little surprised.

Magnus put his face mere inches away from Casey's.

Casey got lost in Magnus' hazel brown eyes. Before she knew it, their lips were together, she didn't struggle, she didn't push him away, she enjoyed it.

Magnus got up off the ground, standing above Casey.

Casey struggled and jerked at the chains holding her down.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be."

Casey growled, "Let me go!"

"Sit still a second." Magnus chuckled a little. Then, he used a little blast of fire to loosen the chains, making sure it didn't look like he did anything. "Don't do anything too stupid. I want you to be alive the next time I see you." Magnus locked the nursery and walked back to Angelica. "Casey's locked up, what now?"

Thanks to @ mynameisjudy for the plot!     

Credits To:

Gen Z Media Producers