Fire and Electricity, What Could Go Wrong?

MAGSEY!!!!! Also, It's really long... I know...

TW: Death, Abuse

Casey POV:

"Flashcard!"

"Huh? Sorry, what'd you say?" I had gotten lost in his hazel brown eyes again, third time today.

"Flashcard, if you don't concentrate, we'll have to send you to the nursery!", Magnus screamed at me.

"Sorry."

"Angelica wants you to make relations with that Anders family. Cyrus Anders specifically."

"Okay."

"You will..." His eyes sparkled in the light. So beautiful. "Make sense?"

"Um, yes."

"Well, go."

"Yes, sorry."

Welp, I messed up. I dunno why his eyes are just so beautiful.

*********

Dear Diary,

I screwed up.

I tried to make relations with Cyrus and the rest of the Anders', but I accidentally fell for another guy.

Now, I'm in love with Magnus and Cyrus.

Magnus' hazel eyes and Cyrus'-

"Flashcard, your presence is required."

I hid my diary under my pillow. "What?"

"Angelica needs to see you."

"Okay."

Magnus POV:

Casey hurried away to go see Angelica. I saw her hide something under her pillow. I walked over to her bed and sat down on it. I pulled a small notebook with Diary printed on the front. Being my nosy self, I opened it. I read through the page that the ribbon was on.

Hazel eyes? Do I really distract her like that? Does she really think that way about me?

I blushed, but quickly mentally slapped myself.

Don't think like that.

I shoved the book back under her pillow and hurried off to my room. I closed the door to my room, locking it. I sat down on my bed.

Wow... Just, wow.

I blushed even more at the thought of us together. My hands felt warm. I looked down and in the palms of my hands were growing fireballs.

Why does she do this to me?

I stood up, scared I'd burn something.

What do I do?

A knock pierced my door followed by a voice. "Magnus, Angelica needs you."

"Tell her I'm busy."

"But-"

"Casey, I'm busy."

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." The fire in my hands grew. "Go away."

"But-"

"GO AWAY!"

"Fine."

"Wait, Casey!" I only called her back because I think I upset her.

"What do you want?"

"I-... I need help."

"With what?", she sounded almost irritated.