A/N

Hi! This is me trying to disposed of all my crazed ideas to someone else who can actually have time to write them.

I had ideas running through my mind and certain events or plots but never a complete story and my mind is too stupid to think of anything to connect those events together to keep the story lines and such so I'm trying to get someone to write it to ease my pain since I don't have enough time to spare to write these and think of things that I had to fill between the gap of separate events that I think of.

Here is my brief explanation of this book:

The • represents events I think should be a fixed events with no interruption or whatsoever. It is the events that I think should occur in the {title} of the book.

The * is events that I think you could change for it to occur or not depending on how you write the story. You can think of it as suggestions that I gave for the story.

The [ ] is in a way I write "A.K.A" or something similar.

The ( ) is practically reasons I gave as to why I think the character would act this way / certain events that occurred / etc.

That's all that you need to know for now. If there is anything new I would edit it here. So for now these are all you need to know if you plan on understanding / writing / creating the story.

Thank you for reading this.