THE TRUTH UNTOLD: EPILOGUE

Chang Jia Han didn't know what wake him. He was in a beautiful dream. In the dream he found Birdy after 34 years. 34 years of pain and betrayal was forgiven. He silently cringe remembering his threats; "I will kill you if you stop now, Wang Po Te!"

Birdy shushed him, like a parent to their miscreant child. 

Unacceptable!

Ching Jia Han raised his hand to hit him again but Birdy caught it. He tangle their fingers then guided him to the bed. 

"I'm sorry for everything." A kiss on the forehead. "For my cowardice." A kiss on each eye. "For leaving." Another on the nose. "For hurting you." This time on each cheek. "For breaking my promise." He bit his lower lip."I would understand if you don't want to do this yet. I can woo you like a proper lover." Then finally the kiss landed on his lips.

They were like two men in the desert. Thirsty , hungry, and wanting. Like they found an oasis, quenching their thirst. Filling their hunger.

Birdy's lips were soft on his skin. His tongue igniting a forest fire on his body. Inch by inch consuming, erasing doubts in his mind. He sure will remember them after this but for now, he pulled Birdy's lips back to his.

He took Birdy's hand and guided him to the bed, not breaking their entwined tongues. The bed croaked with their combined weight.

Their lips parted, catching the much needed air. A thin sliver of clear liquid still connects them from where they separated. There's no turning back.

Chang Jia Han's hands tugged Birdy's shirt.

The sight in front of him: toned arms, a six-packed abs, broad chest with a sprinkle curly hairs, he already know how well endowed Birdy's ass and front from what he gathered earlier. Everything about this man screamed perfection.

He wanted to taste Birdy, take him in, breathe him, devour him like the Titan Cronus did to his children. He placed feathery touches on Birdy's neck down to his chest.

A moan. Chang Jia Han was not sure if it was his or Birdy's. Another lick, this time narrowly missing his nipples. Teasing. "Please," Birdy beg. When he finally imprison one hard nub, sucked and pinched the other, Wang Po Te lost it.

***
He writhed under Chang Jia Han. Gasping and moaning, begging the other man to stop and not stop, to give more and take everything. He was lost under the ecstacy of Chang Jia Han's touch. He was dying. His spirit separating from his body. "A'Han, please." Another plea. He's loosing his mind. A'Han's mouth just left his abs and tread dangerously near his d*ck.

***

Chang Jia Han stared at Birdy's member. It's gorgeous. It jerk on his own just by the touch of his breath. Creamy fluids ooze from his tiny slit. He dipped his face closer, he smelled of musk, sweat and detergent.

"A-a-a'Han.You----" and everything went white. A tapering flame touched the sensitive head of Birdy's c*ck followed by gentle tugging of its length.

Birdy yank A'Han's hair, pulling him up. As much as he love the feel of Chang Jia Han's mouth on his, he doesn't want to it end soon. (537 words and you're not yet done?🤣)

"Chang Jia Han I will come if--- Pop!" A'Han released his head and beam at him.

It was a short reprieve for A' Han moved again, tracing the path he passed earlier. This time leaving red marks.

"Where did you learn that?" He asked breathless.

"I've got 30 years of practice." (No shit?!)