Chapter 24: I Love A Guy Who Takes His Time

*Tris Pov*

-3 Weeks Later-

I turn in my comfy bed snuggling closer to Tobias, but there is no closer. It has been three whole weeks since we all came back from break. The group knows we are going out but no one else really does. Last night Tobias spent the night because Zeke had Shauna over and he really didn't want to be over there. Nothing really happened here. Just talking, wrestling, laughing, movies, kissing. But nothing serious. 

Today I don't have class because Class has been cancled due to weather. It is supppoused to snow but I still have to go to work. We both slept in really late so it's around 3. We were up until 4am. 

I groan and get out of bed. I go into the bathroom and take a long shower. When I am finished I lock the door, brush my teeth and hair. I dry off and put on some lotion. I slide on a pair of black high waist jeans, My black V-neck shirt with my name tag and my black timberlands. I pull my hair into a ponytail put on a liitle bit of make up, eyeliner, mascara, and pink tint lip gloss. 

I slide on a black hoody jacket and zip it up a little bit. I go wake up Tobias and he groans and goes under the covers. I pull the covers off of him and he curls up in a ball making me laugh. 

"Wake up" I groan lightly slapping his face. I pinch his butt and he finnally gets up.

"I have to go to work, Lock up here and I'll see you later" I tap his nose and lean down to peck his lips and he falls back against the bed falling asleep. 

"LOVE YOU!" He yells and I smile brightly. 

"I LOVE YOU TOO!"

+++

"I missed this place so much" I stretch walking in. I put up my jacket, put on my apron and grab my notepad. 

I start seating tables and me, Tori, Shauna, and Christina joke off all day. Soon it is Happy Hour and the club/bar starts to fill up. Tobias isn't here yet so that gives me a good advantage to surprise him with the show tonight. 

Cher starts to do my hair quickly. She pulls it into a small bun and then slides on the short wig. I would not cut my hair at all so everyone said I should do a wig. It is cheek length and curled. She puts on a pink blush, black mascara, eyeliner and pink lipstick. 

The outfit is a pearl bra and underwear kind that connects to a whole bunch of falling pearls. I put on pearl earrings and strappy heels. 

"Ready?" Christina simles in her poofy bra and underwear set. Shauna matching. I smile and nod. I clear my throat and get in postiton. The curtain goes up and I start. 

Ooh, ooh, ooh

A guy what takes his time, I’ll go for any time

I’m a fast movin’ gal who likes them slow

Got no use for fancy driving, wanna to see a guy arriving in low

I’d be satisfied, electrified to know a guy what takes his time. As I am dancing my top flies off and everyone laughs. Luckily I was facing the back wall so all you saw was my back, Don't worry this is part of show.

A hurry-up affair, I always give the air

Wouldn’t give any rushing gent a smile

I would go for any single who would condescend to linger awhile

What a lullaby would be supplied to have a guy who takes his time, ooh This time my bottom flies off and luckily I was behind the piano.So I snatch the big feather fan and hide both my back and smile. I tease the crowd and they laugh. 

A guy what takes his time, I’d go for any time

A hasty job really spoils a master’s touch

I don’t like a big commotion, I’m a demon for slow motion or such

Why should I deny that I would die to know a guy who takes his time

There isn’t any fun in getting something done

If you’re rushed when you have to make the grade

I can spot an amateur, appreciate a connesseur in trade

Who would qualify, no alibi, to be the guy who takes his time

Ooh, ooh…I walk to the front and take off the feathers leaving the lights to hide my body and the girls move the feathers on my side to make it look like it's an angel. I look at Tobias and wink at him.

+++

I put on my long trench coat. I was to lazy to change back into my regular clothes so I am going in my costume. I took off the wig and now my hair is out. I slide on my boots and put my cherry air head in my mouth the rest hanging out by the wrapper. I grab my things clock out and go out and once again more people cheer and hug me. I see Tobias talking at the bar with the bartender and Zeke and Uriah. I slide up beside him and give him a side hug taking out my airhead. 

"What did you guys think?" I ask

"Amazing."

"Spectacular."

"Where you really naked?" Uriah asks and I roll my eyes. 

"Maybe."

Tobias chuckles and squeezes me closer to his side. 

"Lets go" He whispers in my ear. I smile at him and stand up. 

"Bye guys!"

"Bye lovebirds."

We go outside and see it is already snowing. 

"You did great." Tobias says as he opens his car door for me. I thank him and get in. 

"Thank you" I say when he gets inside. 

"You can really sing. It's amazing you sound kinda alike Christina Aguilera but still original" He smiles and I lean over and kiss his lips. I love this boy so much and I am very fourtunate for meeting him.

See you guys Sunday!