Chapter 28: The Call

Sorry for this being short guys but I need some time to think about a plot. BOOM! An idea just came to me! I shall write it down and then work on another chapter. Alright here you go guys! EEEP I AM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS NEXT CHAPTER!

*Tris Pov*

I rush through the room in the back trying to grab my things to get dressed. We just finished our second number and we are about to do our third number. Lauren sticks her foot out while I run past her making me trip but not fall since I have good balance. I glare at her and she smirks.

"Oops!"

Before I can say something Cher is grabbing my hand dragging me to my section. She pushes me down on the chair and I take off all of my clothes leaving me in my bra and underwear. I mean we are all girls-except Sean and he does not count because he is gay.

Cher pulls my hair in to a tiny bun. Well as tiny as you can get with this long luscious thick hair. BACK TO THE SITUATION!

She puts on the short wig with bangs while I do my make-up. I put on mascara, eyeliner, and pink lipstick. I put on blush and gold and pink eye shadow.

I stand up and hurry up to Sean while I put on jewelry.

"No clothes? That's new" He jokes while I put on my poofy skirt that I am going to take off leaving me in my booty shorts that has little pink pearls on them. I also put on the fish net stockings.

"Shut up!" I say and look through a small part of the curtains and I see that the girls are still preforming. I throw on the bustier top vest thing. I look pretty good. I slide on the 6 inch heels and then people start clapping when the girls are done.

I walk out and start.

The dress is Chanel, the shoes YSL
The bag is Dior, Agent Provocateaur
My address today, L.A. by the way
Above Sunset Strip, the Hills all the way
My rings are by Webster, they make their heads twirl
They all say "Darling, what did you do for those pearls?"
What?! I am a good girl

B.H. I adore, Rode-O L'amore
Breakfast Polo Lounge, and poolside for sure
The Chateau for cocktails, the Courtyard at nine
Dan Tana's for dinner, the Helen's* divine
You know I have found, the word's gone around
They all say my feet never do touch the ground
What?! I am a good girl

I am a good girl

+++
"Once again you did amazing. Very flirtatious there on stage." Tobias says to me as we stand in my doorway. I blush and smile.

"Thank you" I smile and lean over standing on my tippy toes and give him a kiss. I never really did change. I didn't put on the skirt I just took off the wig and let my hair fall down.

Even in 6 inch heels I am not as tall as him or being close. He kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck and his tongue sweeps across mine during that kiss.

"EXCUSE ME!" A teacher says observing the hallways. I pull away and roll my eyes.

"I better go before she has a B^tch fit" He says and I smile and laugh. I can hear her heels getting closer so I take the opportunity to kiss him quickly. I back away and shut the door. I look through the peep hole and see that Tobias is running the opposite direction and I laugh and slide down my wall.

I get up and take off my heels making my way towards the bathroom. I take off my clothes and get in the glass shower washing away all my stress and make up. I get out just as quickly as I got in just clean.

I wrap a towel around me and I start to dry and pull my hair in a towel and just as I pull my hair in a messy bun my phone rings. I look down and see that it is Eric. How did he get my number?

"Hello?" I answer

CLIFFY!!! This is just starting off the next chapter turn up! See you Sunday! I think? If you don't remember Eric then go back to chapter....erm 10? I think it says Bad News for it! Enough of me! BYE GUYS LUV YALL STAY DAUNTLESS!