WITH in Parajuku! ~My own!~

~The next day~

Yui is currently sleeping and snoring on Laala's bed. Whenever she's hungry, there would be a plate of riceballs on Laala's desk. She would sleep-eat the riceballs and immediately continue her slumber. "So........... What do we do now??? The next train to Paparajuku doesn't come till 5:30 p.m." Laala asked, sweat-dropping at the snoring girl.

"How about a tour of Parajuku?" Shougo asked, leaning on the wall. "A tour?" "That's a great idea! Then, we can get to know more about all of you by learning about your hometown!" Asahi exclaimed. "I'm having Mirei-senpai as my tour guide!"

"Then, Koyoi is with me!" said Sophie. Asahi dragged Mirei out of the room, followed by Sophie and Koyoi. "Guess I'll give you a tour, ne Shougo?" said Laala, smiling. "H-Hai." Shougo just blushed at her till Jululu came out from the Rosette Pact for Shougo to catch her.

"Papa!!!" said Jululu, wanting to get on top of him. As soon as he heard it, his face redden. "E-Ehhhhhhh????!!!!! P-Papa?! I'm n-" Before he could tell the akachan that he's not her Papa, Laala covered his mouth.

"Don't tell her that. If you do, she'll not accept the fact and will start crying. I was like that when I first met her and started to call me "Mama." Laala explained, releasing. "O-Oh....." "Mama!!! Papa!!!"

"I haven't properly introduced you to my family! Since we had to rush here because of Yui," said Laala. "Let's go down!" The restaurant hasn't opened yet, so it was the perfect chance to do some introductions.

"Ohayō, Laala. Who were the boys who just exited with Mirei-chan and Sophie-chan?" her mother, Himeka asked. "Those are our friends from Paparajuku who came with us to visit. They form a boy idol group called WITH. And this is Yumekawa Shougo!" said Laala while Shougo nervously waved.

"Oh? Welcome to Parajuku, Yumekawa-kun! Have some homemade freshly-baked pizza!" said Himeka, serving some on the dining table. "Arigatōgozaimashita, Manaka-san," said Shougo, taking a seat. Laala took Jululu and fed her a bottle of milk.

"Ohayō, Onee-chan!" said Non, sitting diagonally to Laala. "How's Yui-chan?" "Still sleeping and sleep-eating," said Laala, sweat-dropping. "Is Laala any trouble in Paparajuku?" Non asked Shougo. "Well....... I have saved her from some situations, but she's doing her very best to make Paparajuku's Pripara more lively," said Shougo, taking another bite of the pizza.

"You've been in Pripara?" Non asked. He started to blush in embarrassment. "W-Well just visited P-Parajuku's." After Laala pat Jululu's back for her to burp, she set the akachan down on a chair and ate as much pizza as she can.

While eating, the happy girl choked on some pizza. "Mou, Onee-chan...... " Non was about to get a glass of water for her, but Shougo already got it covered. "Here, Laala. Slow down, wakatta?" said Shougo, patting her back. As she gulped the whole glass, she said a quick "Gomen".

Both Himeka and Non saw the love in Shougo's eyes and looked at each other, reading each other's and nodding.

Sometime later. Everyone finished breakfast and Jululu returned inside the Rosette Pact. "It was nice to meet you, Manaka-san," said Shougo, bowing. "Call me "Himeka" and I'll call you "Shougo," said Himeka, smiling. "We entrust Laala to you, so make sure you take good care of her," said Non, putting on a serious face.