Chapter 3

(Little PSA before we start. I'm not going to be revealing what the hero costume looks like until the USJ attack... It's for the storyline so please be patient.)

Y/n's POV

The day started like every other; I woke up, got dressed, guzzled down my coffee, and went to school. I was barely staying awake in my Dad's class. That is until All Might burst into the room. "I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" As soon as he yelled those words, I jumped. I nearly fell out of my seat.  Everyone was cheering the moment All Might stepped foot into the room. He had announced that we would be doing battle training. All Might had used a remote and revealed our hero costume cases. He instructed us to put them on and me him at battle training ground beta.

After dressing in my hero costume, I made my way out to where All Might said to meet. The second I stepped out of the tunnel leading to ground beta, I immediately shielded my eyes from the sun. The sun no longer bothered my eyes; I had soon come to realize that it was because someone was blocking its harmful rays. Slowly opening my eyes, I met with bright yellow ones that looked almost gold.  We both stood there for about 2 minutes still, looking into the eyes of each other. I had started to feel my face heat up; I had also had a fluttery feeling rising in my chest with each breath I took. Our gaze had broken when Uraraka had bounced up behind me, putting both hands on my shoulders. I had finally looked away from Kaminari and turned to face Uraraka. "Your hero costume is so cool!" She said with much joy. "Thank you. I like yours as well." Truth be told. It was way too much pink for me. I had decided on leaving out the parts of my costume that resembled my Dad's costume. I didn't exactly want anyone getting suspicious and asking questions. I said my goodbye's and made my way to where AllMight was. I stood next to AllMight and spoke in a hushed tone. "How're you doing today, Uncle Might?" He briefly turned to me and smiled."I'm doing well. Thank you for asking little n/n." "I'm glad!" I responded with a small smile. "You should smile more. It suits you," AllMight said with a blinding smile. "I'll try my best, Uncle Might." I gave him one last smile and walked to stand next to my classmates.

(You all know what happens so, I'm going to leave this to your imagination.)

After we finished the training, I went straight to the locker room and changed out of my hero costume. I carefully put it back in the case before walking back to class. I put my costume case back where it belongs before heading back to my seat. I sat in my chair and pulled out my phone. I decided to text Hitoshi.

Y/n: Hey Toshi! How's your day been?

Toshi: Boring, Nothing happened at all. We did school work and nothing else.

Y/n: Dang, I'm sorry.

Toshi: What about you? Anything exciting happen?

Y/n: Yea! We did battle training with Uncle Might!

Toshi: Sounds like you had fun.

Y/n: I did! It was too easy, though; It ended in one minute.

Toshi: Well, that's because you're too overpowered and, you went up against teenagers.

Y/n: I see your point. Anyways, I have to go before I get yelled at for being on my phone.

Toshi: Okay, see you after school n/n.

Y/n: Bye Toshi!

After I had sent my last message to Hitoshi, I shut my phone off and put my head down until the lesson started in about two minutes. After the lesson. I put my head down again. I waited for my Dad to wake me up so we could leave. I had dozed off; I wasn't in a deep sleep and, I had heard someone yelling to wake me up. I was sure it was Bakugo. He was the only one who'd yell this loud. I then heard someone else speak up. The voice was soft and caring. " Oh, come on, Bakugo! Let her sleep." I heard this voice loud and clear. It was Kaminari. Simply the mere thought of him standing up for me made my heart flutter. Wait! When did I start feeling like this? I hadn't realized it, but I had started to smile. I had heard a loud squeal; Someone probably saw this. "OMG! GUYS, LOOK!" The voice was loud next to my ear. "SHE'S SMILING!" The person had squealed again. I could feel everyone staring at me, so I decided that it would be a good idea to get up. When everyone saw me moving, they backed away. The second I lifted my head, I opened my mouth to speak. "Just for future reference, I don't advise disturbing my sleep. You had woke me up when that angry pomeranian decided to open his trap." I sighed and began packing my things. "Wait, If you heard everything; Then that means-" Finishing his sentence, I responded with "Yes Kaminari, I heard what you said. Thank you." I smiled a bit after that. I turned my head so it wouldn't be noticeable.

The bell had finally rung, signally the end of the school day. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and left the classroom. I walked to the teacher's lounge and checked my surroundings before entering. Upon walking in, I saw Auntie Nemuri, Uncle Might, and Papa. I walked up to Papa and hugged him. He immediately returned my hug. "How was your day, Little listener?" He asked in a far more quiet tone than he would usually use at school. "It wasn't too bad Papa, Bakugo woke me up from my nap," I said with a huff. Papa chuckled, "He'll learn real fast not to do that." I smiled and nodded. "Hey, Papa?" He hummed in response, showing he was listening. "I've been thinking... Maybe it's time I go back to my original hair color. I was thinking maybe it's time to go back to how I used to dress and act." All Papa did was smile. "You do whatever makes you happy, sweetheart!" I hugged him again and gave him the brightest smile I could muster.

After I said goodbye to Auntie Nemuri and Uncle Might, Papa and I had gone to the car. We soon arrived home; That's where I had told Dad and Hitoshi my idea. "I've been thinking about this a lot since we had spoken, Toshi. I've decided to go back to my original hair color and form of dressing." After saying that, I found myself in a warm embrace. Yea. I thought. I'm right where I'm supposed to be.