Chapter 7

Dad was discharged from the hospital yesterday per his request. I've been attached to his hip since he got home. If Dad wanted coffee, I got him coffee. If he wanted to watch tv, I turned it on. He kept telling me he could do things on his own, but I wouldn't let him. I'd be damned if I let anything happen to him. After having two days off from school, it was finally time to return. No matter how badly I wanted Dad to stay home, he refused. I wore my hair down today; I decided to wear my glasses too. Getting dressed was easy, seeing as I wore the same uniform every day. Now that everyone knows who my parents are. There's no need to drop Toshi and me off at least a block away. When we arrived at the school, we all went our separate ways. Well, except for Dad and I seeing as we're in the same class. We walked into class right as people were asking who'd teach today. The second the door opened, everyone freaked out at the sight of my Dad. I giggled softly and went to my desk. Class was going well until my Dad spoke up. "Just so you all know, your battle isn't over yet." This comment freaked everyone out, except me, of course. "Don't tell me..." "Not more villains..." At this point, I burst out laughing. "No. It's The UA Sports Festival." After Dad said that, everyone seemed to calm down. Someone was concerned with why the school didn't cancel the Festival. "The principal thought it would be a good idea to show the world that UA won't let a little villain attack bring them down. They're also upping security."

After the lecture had finished, we did actual school work. Soon enough, it was time for lunch. I was just about to leave when Kirishima stopped me. "Hey, Y/n! Would you like to eat lunch with us?" "Sure! I'd love to!" I gave them a closed eye smile and followed them to the cafeteria. The pro hero Lunch Rush always had the best food! I had ordered the spiciest curry he had, surprisingly so did Bakugo. Once we sat down, Bakugo decided to make a fuss about us getting the same thing. "Oi, Extra! I bet you won't be able to eat that without crying!" "Pfft, you wanna bet?" I asked confidently. "Yea! If I win, you have to spar with me whenever I ask!" "Alright, but if I win; You have to show up to school in the girl's uniform. I'll even ask Yaoyorozu to make it for you." Bakugo scoffed before agreeing to the terms. Boy, was he in for something good! I smirked at Bakugo once more before pulling out a bottle of hot sauce. The second he laid eyes on it, he knew he done fucked up. I poured almost the whole bottle on my plate before I started to eat it. Not once did I shed a tear. I finished my food and smiled. "Yanno Bakugo, you should think before you go running your mouth; I look forward to seeing you in a skirt." I laughed and walked away, leaving them all dumbfounded.

I saw my brother in the corner of the room and skipped over to him. He didn't see me coming over, so I took this as an opportunity to sneak up on him. I slowly walked up behind him and draped my arms over his shoulders. He jumped a little, turning his head to see who it was; he realized it was only me. "Hi there, n/n. Miss your big brother already?" I groaned loudly, sitting in the seat next to him. "You have no idea. I have good news though," He raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Oh, and what's that?" "I won a bet!" I said proudly. "The angry pomeranian from the hospital the other day made a bet saying that I couldn't eat the spicy curry without crying. He said that if he won, I'd have to spar with him whenever he wanted. I sure showed him; I poured my hot sauce on it and didn't even shed a tear. Now he has to wear the girl's uniform to school tomorrow." Hitoshi had burst out laughing from my small story. "Oh yea, you're definitely my sister. "The bell rang, signaling the end of lunch; I gave my brother one final hug and then went to class.

When I say that time flew by, I mean it. I hadn't even felt like an hour, and before I knew it, it was time to go home. When finally home, Hitoshi and I had decided to watch a movie. I changed into comfortable clothes before returning downstairs. We had chosen to watch (favorite movie). I grabbed a blanket and sat next to Toshi. I lay the blanket over the both of us, resting my head on his shoulder. "You're the best big brother ever." He looked down at me and started the movie, but not before responding with, "I know."

So I had ended this chapter at around 900 words. I normally am up somewhere in the 1000 word category but I figured this would be a great place to end this chapter. If you've been enjoying this so far don't forget to vote. I'm sorry for those of you that still read this and got cut off at 2 chapters. I'm trying my best to post daily so I can give y'all something to read. Have a nice day!

-Rhys