Chapter 3

I love your response to this story, so that provided me with the motivation to update early. And of course the fact that I have no school today!

Without further ado, here's the chapter!

Chapter 3.

I sat there with treacherous thoughts going through my head.

LIGHTBULB! I smirked. my friends stared at me clueless. They were gonna love this show.

I peeled the wrapper off of my vanilla cupcake, and held it in my hand.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I stood up, and turned around to face the guy.
"Hey Winter," He shrugged.

"Now what do you want?" I shook my head with frustration.

"I don't always want something," He spoke, but the smile on his face told me otherwise.

Like the cautious girl I was, I placed my cupcake on the table and slammed him against the brick wall, his eyes stayed wide open, but his hand traveled to his back trying to ease the pain.

"Cupcake you better let go," He shot at me.

"So you like cupcakes, huh?" I mischievously spoke.

His eyes fluttered to the cupcake on the table. I smirked, and clutched the cupcake in my hands.
I took the cake and smashed it into his face. He sputtered, the icing was everywhere.

He took his finger, and stuck it up his nose in attempts to get the icing out.

"Ew!" We all exclaimed.

I let him go, and turned around to face his man crowd. "Want some too?"

They all shook their head no, except for the tall guy in the group.
"I actually do want some," He came up closer to me.

"Really?" So I grabbed Aspens cupcake.

She tried to protest, but no one gets in my way.

I unpeeled the wrapper slowly and placed the trash on the table one more. I pushed him down in the chair, and his eyes flitted up to mine. We locked gazes, and I took a large bite of the cake. He pouted and I ate a little bit more. When just more than half the cake was left, I put my free hand to his chest to hold him in place.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

"I'm the one and only!"

"The one and only what? Guy in your group that's getting a big head? Or the guy in your man posse who might possibly be a girl undercover, cus you seem as girly as the captain of the Cheer squad?" I raised my brow.

Everyone around us, had their eyes pointing this way. Might as well give them a show too. I took the cupcake and smashed it into his face as well. He stuck his tongue out, and started liking the area around his mouth, and to end the show, tilted his chair back so much that he fell.

Everyone around us doubled over in laughter, and by everyone I mean everyone in the 12th grade.

I turned around, and Principal Winler was standing at the entrance of the cafeteria shaking his head back and forth.

Oh shoot.

Winter Lost, come to my office.

+++

I sat out side the principals office, in those ugly green barf colored chairs, with my head resting in my hands.
I tapped my foot against the floor impatiently, as I awaited to enter the office.

"Miss. Lost, the principal is asking you to enter into her office." The secretary spoke loud and clear, with her slight English accent.

I got up, and walked into the office with my hands tucked into my pockets.

"What in the world was that, Winter?" She exclaimed.

"I dunno," I shrugged, I'd been here more than enough.

"Do I need to remind you that this is the 11th time in the last 2 months that you've been in my office?" Her eyes bulged out of her sockets.

"No, I'm actually quite excited to be here," I answered both honestly and sarcastically.

"That's detention for the next week!" She declared.

"Meh," I waved off, and waltzed right out of her office.

I decided that I was of this place, so I looked around, and when the cameras were pointed the opposite way, I made a run out of the school building.

---------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, I was just bored.

Also, I made clear that she was a nerd. But, my nerd is the one that's a bad-ass. She cares about grades, but not about getting in trouble.

She is going to start changing a lot as a person, and you will find out why.

Anyway... how was it? Any suggestions, thoughts, ideas? I would love to hear them!

Like always pls,
Vote
Fan
Comment

Thanks for the awesome number of reads and votes, and hopefully I get a lot more!

Until next time,
-M