Hospital

A blonde women was crying heavily while a small girl no less than five, was in the bed with no signs of waking up.

An incident occur during their trip in Magnolia. Dark group of mages attacked, leaving many citizens incapacitated and injuired heavily. Thankfully the Fairytail members were able to stopped them before they hurt anyone else.

They unfortunately got their little residence which was Nasha who happen to be in their range. Lucy screams as the blast hitting her child and ended up hitting the wall.

Lucy Heartfilia wasn't sure what happen next but one thing she was frozen in shock, then beating the shit out the mages who dare hurt her daughter, to her daughter aid asap.

"Call the ambulance please!" Lucy yells voice cracking while holding sobs. She felt her world turn black soon after. Too much to take in afterall.

"Mrs. Heartfilia she is in a coma. All we can do is wait for her to wake up" the doctor gave her a sad smile before giving her some time to grieve.

Lucy did of course but when she was alone with her comatose state daughter.

"Here some water" The nurse quietly came up and handed her a plastic cup, which she took it with grace "Thank you" Lucy whispers. She stopped crying but the heavy feeling still intact.

The nurse nods before leaving the room. Lucy sighs deeply before drinking the whole liquid in one swing.

The water cooled down her throat which made it so refreshing. She placed the cup down. Please honey. Awake soon..mommy needs you Lucy felt a sob in her throat and quickly swallowing it harshly.

*BURP* Lucy would have been polite but she was too emotional to care right now. Her daughter was in a coma. Her light in her life was possibly dying because of her stupid mistake of staying in her damn spot not able to get her daughter out of their reach.

"Please sweetie" She said brokenly as she lay down next to her child, cuddling her softly "If I lose you, then I definitely would follow you. You and your father meant everything to me"

She would follow the two even if it meant leaving her family/friends behind.