5.

We finished eating and pulled back into the school parking lot. While Billie put the car in park and got out, Liz texted me.

Liz: hey mia, sorry I didn't call you back earlier my phone died.

Mia: oh um it's ok. where are you?

Liz: I'm in by my locker, why?

Mia: ok stay there I'll meet you and then we can walk to class together.

Liz: ok.

I walked into the school and saw Liz by her locker. I walked over to her saw her talking on the phone with someone. I wanted u til she got off the phone then tapped her shoulder. She jumped and gasped.
"Oh my god Mia you scared me."

"Sorry I didn't mean to, but who were you on the phone with?" I asked her. "Oh I was on the phone with Billie." She said with a honest smile. "Oh, wait why?" I asked.

"She wanted me to tell you that she's not going to be in class today because she has something to do, but she's coming over your house after school." She replied.

"Oh ok." I said disappointed.
I walked around Liz and into the classroom and sat down.

*Time skip to after school.*

My last class was done and I needed Billie to be here so I can pick up my little brother, so I texted her.

Mia: bil where are you?

Billie: I'm like 10 minutes away baby don't worry.

Mia: ok but hurry.

Billie: alright alright I'm coming.

10 minutes went by and I finally saw billie pull up. I jumped in the car and told billie the directions to Devin's school.

"So billie what happened? Why weren't you here for the last 3 classes today?" I asked her while scrolling on my phone.
"Sorry I didn't tell you but I had to go back to the studio to work on something with finneas." She replied while putting her hand on my thigh and rubbing it with her thumb.

I smiled and let out an "oh".
We pulled up to Devin's school and I texted him I was here.

After like 5 minutes, Devin walked out of the building and up to the car. "Um why am I getting into her car?" He asked.

"Because mom is working late today so unless you want to stay here until 10 tonight, I suggest you get in the car." I replied with an attitude.

He scoffed and plopped in the back seat. Just to make him even more mad, I gave Billie a quick kiss on the lips.

"Ew can y'all go do that somewhere else?" He asked with a disgusted tone.

"Nope now shut up or I'll take you with us and you won't get dropped off at home." I said with a smirk.

He rolled his eyes in response, and billie backed out of the parking lot.

We pulled up to my house and before he got out, Devin asked me "are you coming back home tonight or are you staying with her?".

"Well if mom is coming back tonight then I see no need to be here so bye." I replied.

He got out of the car and slammed the door behind him. I watched him get into the house and Billie drove away.

"So you're staying at my house are you?" She asked with a smile. "Yep" I replied and placed my hand over hers.

She tried to hide that she was blushing but I saw her and she burst out laughing.

When she got to her house we both got out and walked into the house.

I walked up the stairs to her room and placed my bag on the floor and sat layer down on her bed. She came into the room and layed down next to me. She took off her shirt claiming that she was "too hot" but I know that wasn't true.

**************
I felt her staring at me so I turned over and looked at her while smiling. "What do you want billie?" I asked with a smirk.

"You" she said and started kissing my cheek and neck. She quickly found my sweet spot and sucked it harshly. I let out a faint moan and grabbed her hair. I sat back up and pulled my shirt and bra up. I saw billie bite her lip and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

She got on her hands and knees and crawled over to me and whispered in my ear "I want to fuck you so bad baby." She bit my ear and pulled away.

She then sat in between my legs and pulled my pants off. She saw my thong and smiled.

She pulled her pants off too and was just in her bra and boxers. "Take my bra off, baby." She rasped. I leaned foward to do so and her boobs fell perfectly in place. I licked my lips at the sight and billie ripped my thong off. While she threw it on the floor, I saw her bulge in her pants and looked away, kinda nervous. She took her boxers off grabbed her dick and started jerking her self while staring at me the whole time. "Shit baby come here." She said and I obeyed her. She tapped her dick on my lips and said open. As soon as I opened my mouth, she rammed her dick in.

I immediately started gagging and saw her throw her head back in satisfaction. She grabbed the back of my head and pushed it forward to meet her halfway and she moaned. "Fuuuck angel. You like me using your throat for my satisfaction? Fuck baby I'm about to cum." She said and I felt her dick start to twitch in my mouth. As her thrusts got sloppier, I had an idea. I grabbed the base of her pole and twisted while I sucked her tip. I looked up at her and saw tears fall from her eyes. "OH MY GOD FUCK BABY PLEASE DONT STOP" she screamed.

I twisted one more time and felt her warm cum hit the back of my throat and slide down. She moaned and collapsed to the bed, getting her cum on the bed sheets. I swallowed the cum that was in my mouth and licked up the cum that was on the sheets.

She crawled back on me and kissed me, smiling when she tasted her cum. "Damn baby that was amazing now let me make you feel good, too." She said as she kissed down to my stomach all the way down to my pussy.

She spread my legs apart and made one big bold lick on my folds. I moaned out and looked down and saw her grab her dick and shove it into me. My back arched and I moaned again. She began thrust into me while grabbing my waist and pulling it up to meet her half way.

I screamed out and she gave me a sloppy kiss on my lips. It wasn't much, but just feeling her tongue in my mouth was enough to feel the pit in my stomach get bigger. She then started making circles around my clit and pulled me up, going deeper into me. "Oh my god billie yes that feels so good" I moaned out. She went faster into my in response and used both her index and middle finger on my clit. I couldn't hold it in anymore and released with billie still inside of me, triggering her own orgasm. "Fuuuck kitten you made me cum again" she said out of breath. I smiled at her and saw her pull out.

She bent over again to lick up all of the left over cum and kissed me again.
I tasted the cum in my mouth and grabbed Billie's face. She then moaned into my mouth and I smiled. "Did you like that baby?" She asked with massaging my boob In one hand. "I'd be lying to say I didn't like it" I said replied with a smirk and kissed her again.

I then got up to take a shower and billie got in with me. When we were done, she changed the sheets and we turned on a movie and cuddled. Billie fell asleep while I was laying on her chest and I heard her heart beat. It was so cute, I smiled. She wrapped an arm around me and kissed my forehead. "I love you angel, so much I want to marry you." She said sleepily. 

"I love you too, baby" I replied and heard her phone ding. I saw that billie was sleep already and saw the name "arii" on her phone. She never mentioned her before so who was she and why was she texting billie at 3:00 in the morning?