Chapter Seventeen

I really didn't feel well when I woke up, I kinda just walked downstairs, after putting on my glasses and taking my phone. Tommy was asleep, at some point in the night he had let go of me.

I take a bowl out and get myself some cereal for breakfast, I play with my food until I eventually took a spoonful. When I was ill eating was the last thing I wanted to do, but I knew If I didn't it would be bad for me.

I check Instagram.

@TommyInnit
^Picture of me in his hoodie with the hood up and my hands over my face^
Caption: give me my hoodie back woman.

TubboLIVE
cute. definition of you two.
^Y/N.Soot
I know I'm cute but him tho? Hmm, adorable sounds better

WilburSoot
I trust u Tommy.
^TommyInnit
As u should big man

DreamWasTaken
Simp.
^TommyInnit
YOU'RE A SIMP FOR GEORGE STFU

GeorgeNotFound
Yeah yeah, you're a simp for y/n and dreams a simp for me
^DreamWasTaken
WHAT.

I laugh at the messages of my friends, would the fans get suspicious? Ah well, If they did I really didn't care. I decide to comment

Y/N.Soot
I'll give it back if you want, I don't wanna hog it on you :)
^TommyInnit
No! Keep it, it looks better on you anyway! <3

I smile at the little '<3' at the end of his reply, he must have woke up. God we were both such simps for each other. I set my cereal to the side of the counter, I had taken two small spoonfuls. I had really lost all appetite for eating, I guess I had got a stomach ache in the middle of the night or something, or maybe my cold had something to do with it.

I lay down on the sofa, Niki walks in. "Hey y/n, are you okay this morning?" She asks, I reply with "not really, I've developed a stomach ache overnight aswell as the cold.." I explain. "Is there anything I could get for you?" She asks. Niki was literally my saviour, oh how I loved this woman.

"Maybe a glass of water?" I answer with a smile, she nods and walks over to the kitchen. I lay my head back, I was definitely wide awake, not a bit of me was sleepy. Niki hands me a glass and I say "thank you so much Niki.." She smiles and heads down the hall.

Toby walks in and sits down beside me "good morning y/n.." he says sleepily. "Good morning.." I say with a croaky voice, I clear my throat. "Sorry about that" I laugh. He laughs too. I take a sip of my water. Ranboo and Tommy walk in, startling me and Toby. I laugh weakly, my stomach aching. "Y/n? You okay?" Tommy asks. I shake my head, as I had taken another drink of water and didn't wanna open my mouth and spit it out.

"What's up?" He says. "I have a stomach ache.." I mumble, he hugs me. "I don't wanna hold you guys back, you can go do whatever, Wilbur said you were going bowling today, I don't think I'm well enough to go" I say, trying to persuade them to leave me behind. "If your not going I don't see the point of me going either" Tommy says, firmly. "Tommy no-" I start, but this boy wasn't having it. "Y/n Gold. I will not be going if your not, end of story." He says, I blush as he uses my full name

Toby and Ranboo walk out, leaving me and Tommy. I honestly felt bad for making him stay behind so I say "Why stay with me when you can go out and have fun with your friends? I mean I wasn't even supposed to come here in the first place I.." I try to reason with him, as I didn't want him to bored sitting with me. "Y/n. Look at me" He says, placing his hand on my cheek and turning my gaze to him. "I don't want to go, your more important to me than some stupid bowling game, okay? They can go, I'm not bothered at all!" He says, he seemed genuine, so I gave up there.

He smiles with his victory and takes his phone out for a photo. He takes photos of me and him both sitting together, behind the camera our hands were interlocked. He puts the phone down and looks me dead in the eyes. He tries his best to hold back laughter as I give him a death stare back, but it just doesn't work, he bursts out laughing.

I couldn't help but laugh with him, his laugh was contagious. I sneeze into my elbow and he says "HEY WHY ARE YOU CUTE EVEN WHEN YOU SNEEZE?!". I start laughing more, my face turning red. This man! Oh my good god he knows how to make me feel loved.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend before y/n?" Tommy asks, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Well, Ryan yeah. But we don't talk about that, other than him no, what about you Mr Innit, how many women have you had?" I say, truthfully. "I've never had a girlfriend before you, so yeah that explains a lot" I giggle and run my fingers through his hair. I was his first girlfriend!! And hopefully the one to last forever. I looked him dead in the eyes and smiled.. 'shit he is so pretty'

A/N
THANK YOU FOR 1000 READS WHATTT?! THATS INSANE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! - Ella <3
{Words:912}