Chapter Nineteen

i felt wayyy better the next day, so everyone decides to go to the arcade. i havent been here since i were 5 and Wilbur was 14. Tommy was close to me walking, in a very protective way. i run to a claw machine, Wilbur rolls his eyes "You suck at these y/n.".

I turn around and give him a death stare and he puts his hands up in surrender. I turn back around "look at that little dragon!!" I say, pointing to a cute green baby dragon plush in the claw machine.

Tommy chuckled at my excitement. I slot a coin in, and for the first time ever I was so close to getting it. Before I start my second go Tommy says "Let me have a go!". I nod and move out of his way. He grabs the one I wanted and wins it. I look to him in awe as he hands it to me. I hug him then hug it. "I shall name it.. hmm.." I say, looking at the dragon. "BIG T!!" Tommy exclaims.

I nod vigorously to show I liked it I run to find Niki and she has a pink cat plush, it turns out Wilbur won it for her. what a fucking show off. George came over, hugging a blue dog plush. Me and Niki assumed dream had won it for him. God them, tom and dream were such simps for me and george, and wilbur loved niki as a best friend. Tommy grabs my hand and pulls me to a machine where you had to punch the buttons (yk the one from the video). We look to each other competitively and it starts.

Tommy is in the lead before I quicken my pace. I didnt look at his or my score after that, after it was over I look in shock. I had beaten him by a good 100. I laugh as I put one and one together. I take my tickets and giggle. Tommy smiles at me being proud of myself. We find the others and they said they didn't wanna spend our tickets today, and we should come back next time we all meet up and play for longer because everyone was tired and hungry. We head to a nearby McDonalds and eat our food.

Tommy was laughing at me stuffing my face with chicken nuggets. And Nick says "How did you two get so close in such a short space of time?". I look to Tommy and he looks to me, we both smile. "I guess we kinda just clicked when we met.." He says, with a huge grin on his face

A/N
That's it! This book is done! Ending notes is the next chapter, including info about a new book I'll be writing !!! - Ella <3