multiple rounds

first time writing smut so yeh. some kinky shit.

I was laying on Draco's chest with his arms tightly wrapped around my waist. I drew random shapes on his chest while he slept.

Ever since he asked you to be his at the start of 4th Year, I would sneak out of my Hufflepuff dorm at night to sleep in his prefect dorm.

Wow, that was over three years ago as we where currently half way through our 6th Year. Never missing a night since.

I could feel his chest slowly rising and falling, hearing the thuds of his heart beat. He was out cold.

It was around 12:00am and you couldn't go to sleep. You where a bit, horny.

It's bad if I wake him up for him to just fuck me? Right? Na, THE Draco Malfoy is horny 24/7. He fucking woke me up last week to fuck. Oh the memories.

How the fuck do I wake him up? 'OH hey Draco sorry to wake you up, but I need to feel you inside of me right now please?' The fact that he would probably be alright with that tho.

Being the over-thinker I am, I decided to just be loud, as I usually am.

I slowly got out of his grip. Pushing the silk green sheets of my skin. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was wearing Draco's clothes, his sleeping shorts and his quidditch jumper. I could smell his loving mint and cologne, fuck wow.

I walk back over to the bed, should I jump on him? Fuck it.

I literally pounced on him.

"OW, Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he mumble yelled through the pain

"Oh stop being a wuss" I teased

"What was that?" he asked, an eyebrow raised

His hands slowly made its way to my waist, gently moving me to sit on him while he leaned against the head bored. He started running soothing circles with his thumb on my waist, his crystal blue eyes where staring into mine.

"So, why exactly did you decide to jump on me?" He asked

Shit um.

"Well, you see, I couldn't fall asleep, I'm feeling...energised" I smiled innocently

"You really woke me up —" he glanced at his clock "— at fucking 12:17am?"

"Well, pft yeh obviously" I rolled my eyes playfully

"So what do you want?" he asked, still with full eye contact and a smirk slowly forming on his god-like face. His thumbs slowly slipped under his jumper, slithering higher than my waist.

"Well, I want you to, well fuck me" I said innocently

His smirk just grew, very much.

"I don't think you can take it" he smiled innocently

"Bitch please, we have some kinky shit that I can handle" I smiled

"Well, you want to try those kinky things?" he smiled. He slowly started lifting his jumper up, tracing shapes on my belly.

I slowly moved my face to his ear, kissing below his earlobe and gently sucking. I whispered into his ear "Freak like me? You want a 'good girl' that does bad things to you".

Draco groaned, bucking his hips towards me. He roughly grabbed my chin, smashing his lips on to mine. His tongue slid against my bottom lip for entrance, which I denied, he then bit down on my bottom lip, which led me to gasp where he slithered his tongue in.

The kiss was filled with passion, love and lust. He grabbed my waist and flipped us over, so he was towering over me. His platinum blonde hair was flopping over his forehead, his bulge being rather evident through his boxers.