Impossible

'(Dew and Day)

My brother and I grabbed his book as he was talking to the rest of hour friends, We knew he was an artist, so we were happy to get a chance look at his art work. We would have loved it if had a variety of drawings, but it had a lot drawings of our cousin Yin, from when he was a boy to what he looks now and the drawing of there family old guest house was totally impossible.

The last ones would have been our favorite knowing he had was in love with our cousin but none this is possible unless he related or was a crazy stalker.

My brother grabbed the book as we got up from our seats and to talk to War.

(War)

It seemed like the whole table noticed that Dew and Day come over to us with my book in there hands. "I looked up I tell you the whole story including the impossible tonight"

(Gulf)
Later I was able to gather our best of friends without War,

"look we all have gifts. There something we love doing and really good at like math, acting, sports, singing and other things. I really do not appreciate you treating War like that. I understand that you some of you are curious about the his art work. Just except the way he is like we except you."

And yes he really loves Yin, But its his feelings not ours so if you show up tonight please be the good the friend that you or even better for those of you that want to put a romantic spin to this stay a listen have a plan its your choice

Dew and Day smiled happily. "We choose option two, and your Aunt Rose in the area around this time, we call her" they replied.

"Can I help" "It love at first for me too"Yin Replied