Yin

(Yin)

My parents and I will always believe in love at first sight, our dreams talk us and having special abilities are real thing. Our favorite shows have all those things. When I think about our super powers.

My mom would be her green thumb. She could take the most dying plant and chance it to a beautiful healthy plant the next. My dad is power would defiantly be working with his hands. He could take the oldest vehicle engine and rebuild like new I still have not figured mine yet.

Ever since school started back up again I been noticing stares that were coming from one of my cousins friend. At first they were look of panic and now they were more of love. It was love at first sight for me too.

Which make wonder what was causing the panic in eyes. I pretty sure we never met before, as for the love in eyes and the constant blushing he tried his best to hide.

My friends were noticing my smiles and constant blush too. That and some jealousy every time he laughed with someone or got a supportive hug from his friends or even someone was helping him carry anything. My friends telling me to go talk to or think about something else

I was looking at one of the bulletin boards when I over heard Gulf conversion with his friends. Gulf was right. It was the last part of the conversation when they about to plan some way for War and me to finally meet is when I decided to join them
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Aunt Rose)

Yes and Thank-you Yin, I was hoping you join my nephew replied.

ok guys lets pack up this conversation and take to my house, class is going to set out for some people and we don't want to join us right?

I gathered them around the kitchen table, So Gulf tell us his plan. I was so glad I got to part of it so my nephew War and Yin be together.  Love at first came in a lot a ways in our family. And for a big romantic like me I was enjoying the party already. I got the feeling we were going have a large group of his friends come over to be part of this special occasion, I already had fruit trays, lemonade, tea and water available for them to drink.