LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG

" It had been a tragedy that rivalled Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet... "

ONE - SUMMARY

Percy Weasley's twin sister, Elizabeth, was everything Percy was so thankful he was not.

Percy was the perfect one; the prefect; the head boy. And Elizabeth? Well, she was the one in detention.
Elizabeth was the prankster, the troublemaker, the rule breaker, and while that may have been Percy's worst nightmare, it was the thing that, when one of Elizabeth's reckless escapades went too far and she found herself trapped in time, caught the eye of the only person with a more troublemaking personality than Elizabeth herself, Sirius Black.

TWO - INTRODUCTION

hello everyone! i started this story about a year ago on another platform and my inspiration disappeared after chapter five, so i decided to give the plot a new and improved direction and change up a few things; not that it matters, of course. i've just really been wanting to tell liza's story for a while, as she's one of those characters who i instantly fell head-over heels in love with.

obviously, i do not own anything harry potter related. the only things that are mine within this story are the original characters and aspects of the plot. i feel like it's important that i specify that i do not in any way support jk rowling; i do however, consider her to be a good writer. anyways, this fic has been my way of getting back into writing after taking a year off, so please pardon the many mistakes i'm sure will fill these pages. 

thank you so much for reading; i love you all, and hope that you find the love i've poured into these pages and share it.

THREE - CAST

KAT MCNAMARA as ELIZABETH WEASLEY