little enderman

tw - crying

swearing - none

Platonic!TubboxRanboo

__________________________________________________________

Ranboo woke up and decided he wanted to stream, even though he felt his little brain trying to turn on. He sighed and pushed his wants to be little back, before turning on his computer and starting up twitch. It had been so long since he'd been on the server and it made him happy knowing he would be able to play again. He logged on and saw Tubbo, his friend and recent husband. He asked the brown haired boy if he wanted to hop on a call, and thankfully he said yes! They joined the voice chat and Ranboo happily greeted the bee-loving boy.

"Hi Tubbo!" he smiled ecstatically.

"Hello Ranboo, how are you today?"

"I'm great! I wanted to log onto the server to check out what's been going on!" Ranboo loved talking to Tubbo, he was a very recent new friend and a very good one at that. Ranboo smiled as Tubbo started showing him the Inn that he had built.

"Woah that's so cool! I wish I could build like you.." He giggled childishly, his little side slowly coming out.

Tubbo smiled, "Thank you! It's quite small, but I like it!" He remarked, noticing the slight change in Ranboo's voice. He decided not to say anything about it.

The two continued to play together, until Ranboo noticed his pacifier right next to his computer. His cheeks reddened and he bit his lip. He couldn't slip...not right now. He was streaming! But he felt his little side take over, the tall boy feeling definitely small in that moment. Tubbo noticed that he stopped playing and asked if he was alright.

"Y-yeah m' ok!" Ranboo said, trying not to sound little, but failing.

Tubbo chuckled, "Are you sure mate? You sound a lot different than before."

"M' ok dada!" The little boy said before realizing what had come out of his mouth. He instantly started crying, sobbing into himself while Tubbo tried to calm the boy down.

"Hey, hey, it's ok! It was a mistake right? Things like this happen, ok bubba?" He talked as if he were speaking to a little kid.

"B-but called Tubs dada.. thinks m' weird..." He whined.

"No, I don't think you're weird, bud. Can I ask...how old are you right now?"

Ranboo held up 4 fingers to the camera and Tubbo smiled, "Good boy! See, everything's ok! I don't think any less of you, little one. Everything's okay. How about you end your stream and we keep talking, hmm?" The little nodded and smiled gently, looking at his chat. Everyone seemed very supportive, and thought he was extremely cute. He guessed it wasn't so bad to let people know...

_______________________________________________________

Sorry this was so short! It was my first writing piece! 

word count : 457