You can tell a lot about a person by their eyes

(A/N- this is back to your POV. you are still on the mission)

You look at the people around you. You was heading to the sand village for some reason but you didn't know why. Naruto said that you should tag along. You was up to a giant desert. Ino, Shikamaru, Choji and Naruto started to run across the desert. You started to get a tingly feeling in your stomach. A feeling like something is going to happen.

You held your breath and ran. You were met in the middle of the desert by 3 shinobe of the sand. 2 boys and 1 girl. The girl had blonde hair, the eldest boy had brown hair and purple facepaint across his face and the younger boy had beautiful eyes which were highlighted by a black outline.

The boy with red hair looked at you with evil eyes. He looked like he was going to kill you. You stepped back in surrender.
"Gaara" Naruto says. They start discussing the mission but you start to daydream. Shikamaru snaps you out of it.
"so are we all clear of the plan?" he asks. You nod and get sent off with Gaara.

"So umm whats the plan again?" you hesitantly ask. Gaara glares at you.
"You are a pain and are getting in my way. If I were you id move out off the way or ill kill you" He scarily says. You shiver but then smile at him.
"your cool" You tell him and he looks at you confused. "Oh Gaara, im not supposed to be in your way and I have a feeling youll need me in the future" You say but then you look down.

Gaara looks at you and realises something is wrong.
"You met a guy in the woods who tried to kill you. That guy was your relative" He says "You can tell a lot about a person by their eyes"