Vacation

"Schools over," Jack said, opening the door to his and Zach's shared room. "Well, what are we going to do?" Zach asked, lying down and watching some video on youtube. Soon, a knock was heard on the door. "Come in," Jack addressed, and there entered Corbyn, the smart one of the trio. 

"Mom and Dad are calling you both," Corbyn, Jack, and Zach went downstairs and saw their parents Jonah and Daniel at the kitchen counter. "Everyone we have an announcement," Daniel beamed with emotion while Jonah looked at Daniel and chuckled. "We're going on vacation," Daniel paused, everyone gasped"to San Jose, California," Everyone cheered even the parent's cheered. Happiness is a quiet blooming of the soul, one that has learned to love itself and the world, one at peace with its natural connection. 

at the moment, the more focused the more intense, like a beam of light to the soul. And just as with well-focused light, it is then we find a better resolution.

"Everyone,  pack your bags, we're leaving in the next two days," Jonah instructed. 

While the children are packing their bags. Jonah and Daniel sat on the couch and Daniel asked "What are we going to do?" Jonah looked at Daniel and kissed him on the cheek. "Don't worry, we'll catch those suspects who murdered Chase Williams and Danielle Cohanbecki. We just need to keep this away from the kids," "But what if they took our kids? What if-?" Daniel rambled before he got interrupted by Jonah. "Don't worry, we'll just protect them," 

Daniel and Jonah met at the Human trafficking association. They were undercover spies, they still keep their jobs even after giving birth to the youngest son Zachary. Daniel is known as an overprotective mother to the children and always overworking while Jonah tried their best to be a father figure and always counsels Daniel if he's in doubt or Destressed. 

The Franzitch children consist of the following:

Corbyn Matthew, the oldest of the siblings. He's always smart, learns to code, knows science, astronomy, math, and everything. He can sometimes be boring, know it all, and really annoying.

Jack Robert, the middle and the strength of the group. He's always strong and fierce, sometimes overprotective to his siblings. He can play football, soccer, skateboard, basketball, and other sports. He can be impatient, really sarcastic, and sometimes getting into trouble.

And Zachary "Zach" Dean, the youngest of the group. Zach is cute and vulnerable that's why his brothers were overprotective of him. He can be social, he can play soccer, guitar, and many more instruments. He can be stubborn, he always denies everything bad and hates everything that does not go to plan.