First mission

"Okay, is the coast clear?" Daniel asked. Jonah nodded and pushed the baby monitor, it revealed a hologram version of Eben, their boss. "Did you tell your kids?" the first thing that Eben said to them. Both of them nodded and Eben said "Okay, the first mission, We all know that 19-year-old Chase Williams and 17-year-old Danielle Cohanbecki are brutally murdered, right?" "Yes, get to the point," Jonah sternly replied. Eben replied "Well, we have another batch of children that are linked to the murders," "I didn't know, these two teenagers have kids?" Daniel asked confused. "Well, we don't know the exact location, but we'll find out while you guys solve the case and find the suspects," Eben paused "Bye, bye," before leaving the call.

Corbyn was typing on his computer for a birthday project. "Hey, Um, do you think this is good?" he said to the microphone, he was talking to one of his friends whose sister's having a birthday party, and Corbyn is glad to help with the making of the video. They watched the video, didn't even noticed a struggle on the bottom of the video "Yeah, it's good," Corbyn asked "Call it a day?" The boy nodded and said their goodbyes. Corbyn left the room, his laptop opened and the video clip showing the struggle playing. Daniel and Jonah walked past the room but saw Corbyn's laptop. They sneaked in and saw the video. "Aw," Daniel cooed "our little Corbyn's making a birthday video," Jonah smiled but frowned when he noticed a clip showing a struggle.

Jonah played the clip, and there he saw what looks to be two white men dragging 4 children to a van, while three men tackled two teens who similar to Chase and Danielle. The clip ended there. "I found it," Jonah said. Daniel looked at the laptop and saw the struggle. "We need to identify it," Daniel said. "Identify who?" Corbyn asked behind Jonah and Daniel, "Um," Jonah stuttered "We need a copy of that?" "My video?" Corbyn asked. Daniel replied "Yes," "Why?" Corbyn asked again "Well, we wanted to keep your projects, as momentos," Daniel said, Corbyn shrugged "Okay, maybe after I send the video, before we go to San Jose,"