Theon x Sansa: Sansa's New Family

Sansa of the House Stark took a deep breath to try and settle her nerves as she was led to her marital bed. She would be brave. She would do her family proud, both her old one and her new one. She'd heard the words Robb had said; she knew it was important to join the North and the Iron Islands together, and her marriage to Theon was integral to that.

She was sure she was ready for what awaited her when she crossed the threshold into the room where Theon was waiting for her, waiting to claim her maidenhead and make her his bride officially. After all, she'd been trained on all the expected duties of a lady, and the wedding night had been part of that education. She might not have any experience in such matters but she knew what to expect. Or at least she thought she did. But then she made it to their chambers and saw that it wasn't just her new husband that was waiting for her. There were also three other women there with him, and all three were just as naked as Theon. The foursome were waiting for her on what she supposed was their marital bed. Somehow the bed was wide enough to fit all four of them comfortably while still leaving room for at least one more. Sansa blushed from her head to her toes when she realized that she was likely intended to be that fifth person!

“Th-Theon?!” she stammered. “What is the meaning of this? This is supposed to be our wedding night!” She’d heard he had a reputation as a womanizer and a frequent patron of brothels, but this was ridiculous! Not even that fat drunk King Robert would have done something so brazen on his wedding night!

“And it is!” Theon said, smiling at her confidently. “You are my true wife, the woman who will give birth to my children who will take my place on the Seastone Chair one day. But these three deserve to join us in our celebration. After all, they’re my salt wives, and your new sister wives!”

Sansa bit her lip. She did know about the concept of salt wives, and though she wasn’t entirely comfortable with the idea, she had come prepared. She’d known it was a possibility that Theon would take salt wives like most Ironborn did, but she’d assumed he wouldn’t throw them in her face like this, never mind on their wedding night!

“Don’t you think it should be just the two of us tonight?” she asked, looking at Theon and silently imploring him to send the other women away. To her disappointment, he shook his head right away.

“Is that any way for you to treat your new sisters?” he said. “Especially after they came all the way here from Wintertown to join us?”

“Wintertown?” Now that he mentioned it, she did remember seeing the three women around the town when she’d visited it. They must have worked in the brothel there. “But if they came here from Wintertown, how can they be salt wives? Aren’t salt wives supposed to be women you claimed by force on raids?”

“Lord Theon claimed us with his magic cock,” one of the girls said. She had dark black hair and was the tallest of the three.

“Kyra’s right,” the blonde woman said. “When he told us he was leaving Winterfell, we knew we had to follow him. We couldn’t let this cock get away.”

“But don’t worry, Lady Sansa, we’re not going to try and steal him away from you,” the redhead said. “Kyra, Bessa and I are going to help you. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to please your new husband. And he’s not easy to please, trust me!”

“You’ve never failed yet, Ros,” Theon said . He gave the redhead a smack on the ass and then looked up at his wife; his actual one, that is. “Come and join us, lovely Sansa,” he said. “Come and say hello to your new sisters.”

This wasn’t how Sansa had envisioned her wedding night going. Her education had absolutely never made any mention of spending her wedding night with her new husband and his three mistresses. But what was she supposed to do? Whether this was what she’d expected or not, he was still her husband and this was still her wedding night. She needed to do her duty to her family.