NaLu: Cupcakes

Cupcakes

It's all the damn ribbon's fault. Lucy knows that he loves the color red, especially when it's on her, and she's using it to her advantage. That cheater.

Natsu watches diligently as his girlfriend glances at him using the mirror, a wicked smirk crawling across her face as she fixes the ribbon in her hair. She stares at him, head tilted to the right, grin still on her face. He almost groans when she takes her lower lip between her teeth, nibbling on it.

"What's up, Natsu?" she asks him, eyes flashing with mischief. "Like what you see?" Oh, does he ever. Lucy is currently wearing his shirt and, as far as he can tell, only his shirt. For him there is nothing more arousing than her wearing his shirt, well, other than her wearing the color red of course. Unfortunately the shirt-the damn shirt-is both his shirt and the color red. Plus the ribbon is red too, so it isn't fair at all. She's using all of his weaknesses against him at the same time. There's no way he can win.

Lucy flashes him a cheeky grin, before rising up on her toes, and his eyes immediately fall to her ass. Speaking of cheeky, the fabric of his shirt hikes up her thighs, revealing even more of her creamy, devastatingly smooth skin to his eyes. His breath catches in his throat as he realizes that she is, in fact, not wearing anything under his shirt. He growls at her lowly, warning her to stop teasing him like that, and tries to ignore the way his pants felt far too tight. From where he's sitting on the floor, he has a clear view of her sex, and that does absolutely nothing to calm the hormones racing through him.

And then-then her hand falls down to her side, trailing up her thigh and then disappearing under the bottom of his shirt and skimming the skin of her inner thigh.

That's it. He's done, he is so done. She wins, it doesn't matter to him anymore. She can have the damn cupcakes, he doesn't even care anymore.

Natsu and Lucy have-soon to be "had"-a bet going on, a bet that involves heavenly, red velvet cupcakes and lots of across the room teasing. For the past two weeks neither of them have had any form of physical contact with the other. No hand holding, no kissing, no sleeping in the same bed together, and certainly no sex. First person to cave has to buy the other a dozen sinfully good red velvet cupcakes.

Natsu didn't believe in a Hell before, but he sure does now. It isn't even the sex that he misses the most, he's just tired of sleeping alone every night. And the teasing-dear God, he just wants to slam her up against the wall and ram her until she can't see straight anymore. He loses, and she doesn't leave their bed for the next week, it sounds like a fair trade to him. She might not agree with him though.

A low growl rips out of his throat, vibrating through his chest, and he crosses the room in seconds, pinning Lucy against the wall roughly, his chest pressing against hers.

Lucy just laughs at him. "Loser," she taunts lightly, eyes alight with humor.

"You're such a tease," he snarls, slamming his mouth against hers and forcing her legs around his hips. Lucy just rolls her eyes, not minding how rough he's being with her. She's missed this just as much as he has after all. Her arms wrap around his neck, one hand tangling in his hair, pulling him closer to her. He grunts at the feeling, and presses into her harder, hips rubbing hard against her own. His tongue runs over the seam of her lips and she moans softly, letting him swallow the keening sound. His tongue sweeps through her mouth as he reacquaints himself with every inch of her body, hands unable to stay still. The touch is sultry, and she squirms against him, hips grinding against his with vigor when he tangles their tongues together. He growls and bites her lower lip harshly, and she retaliates by trapping his upper lip between both of hers, sucking softly.