↳❝ request form ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Please be guided of the following info if you want to give a request under the I-LAND chapters

Please be guided of the following info if you want to give a request under the
I-LAND chapters.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

↳ ੈ‧₊˚┊ You can send me your requests in the comment section of this chapter or you can send me a private message (Any will do)

↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊ Send me the particular episode or exact scene in I-LAND that you want me to write. You are allowed to send me any ideas of your own and I will definitely credit you for the idea. It would be better if you have the link of the episode or just be detailed with it. It can also be episodes that we didn't watch, you can request me made-up scenes if you want to.

↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊ Message me or comment on this part which I-LANDER/member you want Hyejin to interact with more. I will include that I-LANDER/member with Hyejin in the upcoming chapters.

↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊ Strictly no 18+! The
I-LANDERS/members are still young and I am also a minor, it would be uncomfortable to make chapters that are for grown-ups. Let us respect them.

↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊ Please be patient. I am quite busy because of school recently and I am a graduating student. I will try my best to read all your requests and try to update whenever I have time. I will deeply appreciate your patience.

r e q u e s t s
a r e   o p e n
(♡˙︶˙♡)