28 | ↳❝ Period ❞.ೃ࿐

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ : 1062 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ
ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴏɴ : ᴊᴜɴᴇ 20, 2021

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I'm on my period right now, but the boys don't know yet. It only started earlier at 4am. It hurts so bad and I'm getting annoyed by the loud noises they make. I don't wanna get mad but seriously it's very irritating.

I decided to download an app called '#SelfCare' since it was helpful for Miyeon, she recommended it to me earlier. I started playing the calming mini-games with my new cat beside me, it really was helpful. The calming music helped even more. Not until-

"AH JINJA!" yelled Jay in the living room, now that was annoying. I decided to get up out of bed and go to Jay-oppa.

"Yah oppa!" I yelled, pouting and showing him my crossed eyebrows.

"Oh Hyejin-ah, I didn't know you were up. What's wrong with your face-" he asked, giving me a confused look while he continued tapping on the screen.

"You were so loud! What are you even playing on your phone?!" I yelled, as I put my hand on my hip.

"Tetris-" he said, "Tetriseu?! What are you? An old man? Why tetriseu?!" I yelled, crossing my eyebrows even more.

"Because Heeseung told me it helps to clear your mind, but it frustrates me more-" he said. "Exactly! Why are you even playing- oh my god-" I said as I slapped my hand on my forehead.

"Hey why are you being sassy all of a sudden- I'm still older than you you know!" he yelled as he continued playing tetris. "Ahhh, you really didn't know. I'm on my period right now! MY PERIOD! Oh?!" I yelled even louder as I put my hand on my hip again.

"Yah Hyejin-" he stuttered. "What's going on here?" asked Sunghoon as he just got out of his bed.

"She just started yelling-" said Jay, "Hyejin-ah. It's so early, what's wrong hm?" asked Sunghoon.

"Ah-" I stuttered as my cramps hurt, I shouldn't have yelled but because of my mood swings.. I get upset easily.

"Hyejin-ah.. gwaenchanha? (are you okay?)" asked Sunghoon, "It hurts.." I whispered. "Meo? where? where does it hurt?!" he asked touching my forehead.

"I'm on my period, it hurts really bad." I said, he stood up quickly and grabbed hot packs. He came back and let me lay down on the couch, and then gave me the hot packs he got.

"Gomawo oppa" I said, "It's no problem really, my sister is also like this when she gets her period. So I know what to do, should I let the others know?" he asked. "Ah arasseo-" I said as he stood up quickly.

The others ran towards me and asked me if I was okay, they started to panic. "Yah! I'm okay, it's just my period."I said.

"Jay can you make soup for Hyejin?" asked Heeseung, "But I'm still playing-" Jay stuttered. "AH PALI! (HURRY!)" all of them yelled at Jay.

Jay stood up and left his phone to go to the kitchen and make soup for me, while I was waiting I decided to go to the bathroom to pee. When I arrived, the toilet stinked.. gosh who could poop this much-

"Oppa! Where's the plunger?! The toilet is clogged! Eee! This isn't human poop, it has to be cow's poop! COW'S POOP! EEE!" I yelled as I slammed the bathroom door.

<< Third view >>

"Admit it, who pooped" said Jungwon as he stood up.

"No one was up except Jay and Hyejin, Sunghoon woke up earlier than us too" said Heeseung

"Yah! I didn't use the bathroom, I was just playing on my phone!" yelled Jay

"I was sleeping" said Jake, followed by Sunoo, Jungwon and Ni-ki.

"I was getting hot packs for Hyejin because she was upset" said Sunghoon

"Ah, forget it. She must be really in a bad mood after seeing a huge dump." said Jungwon as he grabbed the plunger and gave it to Hyejin.

<< Time skip >>

"Jay, how's the soup?" asked Heeseung as he stood up and went closer to the kitchen

"It just has to boil" said Jay

"Better hurry or else Hyejin's cramps will get worse" said Heeseung as he went back to the living room

Jay quickly made the fire stronger after hearing Hyejin's situation, he tasted the soup and nodded after knowing it's tasty.

He quickly prepared a bowl and poured soup in, he walked slowly to the living room encountering Hyejin laying down on the couch.

"Here drink this, you'll feel better" he said, putting the wooden table on Hyejin's lap where she can just eat on the couch.

"Gomawoyo oppa" said Hyejin, she tasted the soup and smiled softly. "It's tasty" she said.

"Can I have some of the soup in the kitche-" Heeseung stuttered, "No." Jay interrupted. "But why-" Heeseung asked, "Because it's only for Hyejin" said Jay.

Heeseung stood up and went to the kitchen to cook ramyeon, Jake followed and decided to help him with the sPaM.

After Hyejin finished the soup, she layed down and decided to get more sleep. Her period cramps were getting worse.

<< Time skip >>

Hyejin woke up seeing the boys around her, trying to play a multiplayer game without making a sound.

She didn't stand up yet and just continued to listen and watch the boys play.

"Yah don't go in there, I saw the monster going in there" said Jay as he guided Ni-ki back to the room

"Hey hey one person has to keep watch" said Heeseung

"I'm on the cctv look, I'm twerking haha" said Ni-ki as he twerked infront of the cctv

"Bro lemme join you man" said Jake as he went outside the room and twerked with Ni-ki

"Yah if you don't wanna die come back inside right this instant" said Jay

"Guys guys guys behind youuu" said Sunghoon

"Ah yah pali pali-" Jake stuttered when Ni-ki was blocking the door to the room

They ended up getting eaten by the monster, Hyejin laughed and the boys got so surprised.

"When did she-" asked Jay, "I've been watching you guys play. Thanks for not making loud noises" said Hyejin

"Do you feel better?" asked Heeseung, "Ne oppa, thank you for taking care of me guys" said Hyejin as she leaned forward for a group hug.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

kiyowojiii 🌿