True feelings

Lulu's heart thumped wildly. She was trying her best to focus on her new invention, but she couldn't. All because she couldn't stop thinking about Bubbles.

The peacock blue popple felt her face blush with lust. She wished she could tell her crush how she felt about her. But there was something that made tears form in her blue eyes.

Bubbles was already dating Izzy. It was too late. Lulu's heart sank to her stomach. How could this be? She was absolutely heartbroken.

Lulu then decided to give up on her invention, and sat on the ground, crying her eyes out.

"Lulu?! You alright?!" a female voice said, that caused Lulu to jump in the air and turn into a ball.

Bubbles went up to Lulu in her ball form, and gently poked it. "You alright?" she asked.

Lulu went back to her normal form and blushed. "Um....well...not really...." she responded.

"What happened bff? Tell me!" Bubbles said, trying to comfort her.

The magenta popple then noticed her best friend now had tears in her blue eyes. "What's wrong?!?!?" Bubbles asked, saddened about her friend crying.

*sniff* "Well....*sob* I...I *hic* I...I...um...." Lulu stuttered beyond tears.

"Lulu, please dont cry...I'm here now..." Bubbles said, putting a comforting paw on her shoulder.

She then realized she had to get back to her boyfriend, Izzy. So, she decided to make an excuse. "Um, I gotta go...bye Lulu.." said Bubbles, walking away blushing.

"Wait! Come back!" Lulu cried, tears streaming down her cheeks. She then realized that the magenta popple had already returned to her boyfriend, and started to cry even more.

"She must be so much happier with Izzy then she would be with me," said the weeping peacock blue popple, as she hugged her stubby knees.

Meanwhile, Bubbles was on her way to see Izzy. Until, she saw something that snapped her heart in two.

"N-no! It c-cant be!" she screeched.

Bubbles saw Izzy kissing Yikes. This couldn't have looked good. Bubbles began to cry. She never knew her boyfriend would cheat on her, especially with another guy.

"Izzy! How could you?!" she sobbed.

"Bubbles, we're done! I never even liked you!" Izzy shouted, as he resumed kissing Yikes.

The hot pink popple then saw a bench, and sat down, crying wildly. She couldn't believe the love of her life cheated on her! And, to make things worse, he was also a fake boyfriend. It was the worst day ever.