It'll be ok

Bubbles just didn't understand. How could her boyfriend be so cruel? And he was using her this whole time? It was terrible!

The magenta popple cried so loudly, almost everyone in Popplopolis could hear it. Even Sunny.

When she heard Bubbles crying, she knew she had to comfort her. She was her bff after all!

Bubbles wiped her teary eyes. She knew she couldn't just sit there and cry. She had to stay strong. Until she saw a red ball rolling up to her. And, pop! Sunny went back into her normal form.

"Bubbles? You ok?!" Sunny asked, worried.

"Hey Sunny."

"What happened? Tell me everything!" the red popple said, with gentle, compassionate blue eyes.

After explaining, Sunny was almost in tears too. She felt so bad, she hugged her. "I'm so sorry!" she wailed.

"Thank you Sunny..."

"Wait, where's Lulu?" asked Sunny, raising her eyebrow.

"Oh no...I don't know!" Bubbles replied. Suddenly, the two popple girls heard someone crying loudly.

"Oh no!" said Bubbles. "Lulu is crying!"

"We need to find her and cheer her up!" Sunny replied. "C'mon, Bubbles, let's go."

The magenta popple agreed, nodding. She got up and walked with Sunny, looking everywhere for Lulu.

"Look, Bubbles! Lulu is crying!" said the red popple, pointing at a small, weeping blue popple on the ground.

"Poor poor Lulu! We need to cheer her up right now!" Bubbles replied, feeling extremely bad for her.

They then went up to Lulu, as she sobbed even louder. "You ok, Lulu?" Sunny asked.

The peacock blue popple stopped crying and looked up at the two. "Oh...hi..."

"Lulu, please tell us you'll be ok. We're both really concerned about you!" Bubbles said.

"I don't think I am ok," said Lulu, tears in her eyes. "Hey, Sunny, would you mind if me and Bubbles talked in private?"

"I wouldn't mind at all." Sunny replied.

"Ok!" Bubbles replied, as the red popple turned into a ball and rolled away.

"Hey, Bubbles, there's something I need to tell you..." Lulu started.

"Yes?" the curious magenta creature replied.

"I...I'm a lesbian, Bubbles. I've known this since I was a small young popple, and I had always had failed relationships," said Lulu, looking down at the ground ashamed.

"How come you never told me?" Bubbles replied gently.

"Well...I thought you'd never want to be friends with me again and-"

Before the peacock blue popple could finish, Bubbles kissed her.

"Wait... what are you doing?" Lulu asked.

"Oh..sorry..." said Bubbles, as she cocked her green eyes to the side.

Lulu felt a little bad...but she knew she loved her, and pulled Bubbles close and kissed her back. The two then kissed eachother.

"Bubbles, I forgot to say, I really like you. And I was wondering...would you like for me to be your girlfriend?" Lulu asked, blushing with highlighted eyes.

"Sure," said Bubbles as she kissed her again.

Sunny was watching this whole time, and smiled. "Awww!" she said.