12 - The Brit awards

Louis' p.o.v.

Louis walked into his house exhausted and tired. He should have maybe slept at least a little bit on his flight back to England. But he had been too occupied with Harry and he did not regret that. Their flight back had been quite similar to the one a week ago. They spent most of their time in the air naked and Louis had loved every second of it. 

But today were the Brit awards and he had a long night in front of him and he hadn't slept in a day. His plan was to sleep for a few hours before he had to get ready. His hair and makeup artist was going to come to his house so he did not need extra time to go somewhere else. He was supposed to meet Harry and Ed at Harry's house and they would drive together from there.

Harry was already at the venue right now. He would perform tonight and still had to do his sound check. Louis did not envy Harry today. The younger man had slept a few hours on the plane but he must still be tired. And between sound check and getting ready for tonight there would not be enough time for him to sleep. 

Louis realized again what a crazy life they've been living for the past few years where days like this almost seemed normal. Louis stripped from his clothes and walked over to his bed to rest for as long as he could. Before he fell asleep, he still typed a quick text to Harry. Even though he just said goodbye to the man about an hour ago he wanted to make sure he had a great day.

---

Louis arrived at Harry's house a few hours later. He felt a little more alive than this morning but was still tired. He had a coffee in his hand when he got out of the car. He thanked his driver and walked over to the front door to ring the bell. Ed opened the door and smiled at him. 

"Hey Louis, how are you? Haven't seen you in a while. Really looking forward for tonight." 

"Hey Ed," Louis replied pulling his friend in a hug. "Me too. It was a great idea of you to go together as friends." 

"It was Harry's idea to invite you," Ed gave back. Louis looked past Ed down the hall 

"Speaking of him, where is Harry?" he asked. 

"What, you miss him already? Haven't you too just said goodbye to each other?" Ed questioned. 

"Uh, uhm sure," Louis answered hoping the blush he felt on his cheeks wasn't to visible. "Just wanted to say hello," he said shrugging. Ed laughed. 

"He is still in his bedroom, getting his hair fixed." 

"Oh ok," Louis said standing awkwardly in the hallway. He did not want to go and say hello to Harry now, after Ed had lauged at him for wanting to see Harry before. So he just waited with Ed until Harry was ready and came out of his room.

"Is Louis still not here?" he heard the younger man ask, when he left his room walking towards them. He sounded a little concerned and Louis smiled at that. Ed chuckled again. 

"Don't worry he is right here," Ed answered. 

"Louis," Harry shouted almost running towards him and pulling him in a tight hug. Louis was completely stunned. First by the gorgeous Gucci suit, Harry was wearing that looked incredibly good on him and second by his open affection that he was showing towards him although they were not alone.

"I'm going to use the bathroom before we leave," Ed announced walking away and leaving them alone in Harry's hallway. Harry used that moment to kiss Louis, which surprised him so much he did not really return the kiss. Harry pulled back and looked at him confused. 

"Is everything ok?" he asked a little worried. 

"Yeah, uhm, I mean," Louis stuttered not sure how to word his thoughts. "You just caught me a little of guard with you affection here. Normally you are so reserved when people are around," he finally managed to get out.