Chapter 36

Please Wake Up

Cedrick Pov

Until now I'm still waiting for Maxine.. it's been 2 days when I'm discharge at the hospital and she's still sleeping..

She really needs to wake up because I need to start my plan and also she needs a rehearsal to her contests.

Miel and Celine was now living happier they don't think that I'm still in pain because of our break up they don't know that I'm still hurting when I saw them happy.

I just wanna be happier!!

I just wanna live with her with Celine!!

I just want her to love me back!!

Is it a hard to thing to love me back?

I really really miss you Celine hope you will love me back as soon..

By the way I'm here at the rooftop while staring on my girl kissing other man....

Kissing the man she love!!

I don't know but even she used me I still love her..

I think love is blaming me!!

I wanna get mad at her but I can't, how can you get mad to the only women you love, right? It's hard to get mad to the women you love the most!!

I can't let her, I love her, I love Celine so much but he loves someone who making her happy and automatically that's not me, how funny right?

I just smile bitterly while staring at her with the one she love..

Hope I'm that man..

Hope I'm the one you love Celine..

Hope...

Ranz Pov

Dinalaw ko ngayon si Maxine ng patago at hinalikan ko din ito ng pasekreto mabuti at walang nakahuli sa akin papalabas na ako ngayon ng hospital dahil baka may makahuli sa akin.

Alam kong galit pa din sa akin si Maxine..

Pero galit nga ba sya?

Sana mapatawad niya ako..

By the way hindi pa rin ako pumapasok at nagbabalak akong magtransfer pero di ko alam pero ayoko iwan ang taong mahal ko..

Benedict Pov

Nasa garden ako ngayon at iniisip si Maxine..

Bakit pa kasi antagal niyang magising nasalinan naman na siyang dugo and nung nakaraan pa stable ang lagay niya pero wala pa din at ayun siya natutulog pa din nagpaoahinga pa din hanggang ngayon.

I miss her..

I miss her so much..

And..

I love her..

I love her so much..

I wanna hug her while whispering "I love you my queen" but how?

Paano kung layuan niya lang ako?

Paano kung nagalit lang siya sakin?

Hayst..

Feeling ko nga di nya sineryoso ang pag amin ko noon eh!

Ganun na ba siya kamanhid?

Di man lang niya nakita na totoo sinasabi ko?

Ay teka nga di naman ako sure kung naniniwala siya o hindi ang drama ko namang lalaki..

Tsk!

Janice Pov

Waiting pa din kami kay Maxine.. hanggang ngayon di pa natutuloy pagpapasyal namin nila Nadine I wanna go shopping with her even iba ang type pagdating sa clothes medyo swag kase sya pumorma si Nadine naman sexy na sexy pumorma eh ako naman masyadong babae HAHAHA

:💜VOTE💜COMMENT💜:
THANK YOU FOR READING
🖤💗