☹︎ chapter two ☹︎

。゚ mutterseelenallein : to be utterly and extremely alone, and lonely that no one could even find you or reach for you, physically and mentally. ・

After Mika and her little breakdown, we got dressed

After Mika and her little breakdown, we got dressed. With a little time to spare we all sat down in the kitchen munching on some lollipops cause why not. 

I was going to go in blue jeans and a plain tee but of course, Mika stopped me, so I wore a grey sweater and some jeans. Mika wore a sweater dress and some boots, Suyeon with a long coat and turtleneck.

Me :

Mika :

Mika :

Suyeon :

Suyeon :

I mean, it was just Jaehyun's house but the girls are always dressed up, and like I said Mika kinda wanted everybody to be dolled up and ready

I mean, it was just Jaehyun's house but the girls are always dressed up, and like I said Mika kinda wanted everybody to be dolled up and ready. We got in the car Mika in the passenger, Suyeon backseat, and Me driving. I started the car and put on my seatbelt, as did everyone else. 

I started the engine and put my playlist on. The first song that came up was Love by Dean, you know him? Cool, anyway, we were jamming out on our way to Jaehyun's place when Mika stopped the music. "Yo~, why'd you do that, that was the best part of the song!" Suyeon huffed. "I wanted to tell you guys something." 

I looked in the mirror and checked if there was anyone behind us. Did I pull over at a gas station, why? Well first I was hungry and Johnny, Jaehyun's friend, can't cook, don't want to eat his food. Second, Mika seemed like what she had to say was important. Lastly, my gas was almost out, had to repump it.

"Okay, spill." I turned my body to face the girls, revealing a nervous Mika. She licked her lips and started "Well uh, first, I don't think I can go." "Well, why the hell not?" Suyeon sassed. "Because I don't feel too well, my stomach hurts." "Are you hurt? Did something happen?" My brows furrowed. I checked Mika's head in case of a fever, slightly warm.

"I-I feel like I'm about the puke-" She opened her door and ran inside, I'm guessing towards the bathroom. Suyeon and I followed her, knocking on the door. Locked. "M? M, are you alright? Open the door." I leaned my ear up against the door hoping for a click but I just heard sounds of gagging and splashes.

"Can you guys just get me some painkillers? A couple of snacks while you're at it?" I heard her chuckle. "You psycho why are you laughing?" Suyeon opened the door. Mika looked sick, like SICK. I went to go buy some pain meds for her while Su helped Mika get to the car. I came back with the meds and water, snacks while I was at it. 

I passed the water and meds to Mika. "M, let us just go home you're sick, I can just cancel." I smiled. "We can go another week." I quickly refilled the gas and went straight back to the apartment. When we got there I told Mika to get some rest and turn the fan on. Supposing she did, I stayed with Su in the kitchen, we were watching American Horror Story, laughing at all the death scenes. 

"Hey," Su turned towards me, taking a bite of her Cheeto. I hummed in response, focusing on the show, snacking on some munchies of course. "What do you think was so important that Mika had to say?" She continued.

 "Mm, I don't know? She is probably stressing over the college thingy, you know because she still hasn't gotten accepted." "True, but haven't you noticed that she's been a little off recently? She seems scared, and how can she suddenly just turn sick?" "Right~, Let's just give her some time, she's probably on her period." I shrugged. After that convo, we went back to watching the show. 

Mika's POV :

"Fuck- my stomach hurts so bad.." I clenched my abdomen, wincing. My face was pale, I think I got a fever. I covered my mouth, gagging as if I wanted to throw up. I quickly ran to the bathroom and sat in front of the toilet. I let go of my hand and released the disgusting substance in the toilet. I wiped my mouth with my sleeve and flushed the toilet. As I was walking towards the sink I pulled my hair back, washing my face afterward. "What the hell is wrong with me?" As I was exiting the bathroom I searched through my bag for the meds Hwa bought me. 

I opened the bottle and popped 3 of them in my mouth, harshly swallowing them. Disgusted, I stuck my tongue out. I shook the taste off and went back to my bed. I pulled out my phone and tapped on a message from Yuta :

My Prince <3 :
Baby how come you guys aren't here yet?
6:14
Babe?
6:28
Babyyy
6:42
Hello??? Are you sleeping?
7:12
Babygirl are you alright? Are you hurt? :(
7:32

: Me
sorry yuta I had an upset stomach so we couldn't go. Nothing too serious, so you don't have to worry about me :)

Me and the girls are going to try and come this weekend though. I'm going to sleep now night yuta <3
7:49 seen 

My Prince <3 :
Okay bby as long as your okay :) 
I'll come visit you tmr and check on you.
Night babygirl <3
7:51

: Me
NO
I mean no you don't have to come. The girls already said they could take care of me. Don't worry about me yuta just continue studying :)

My Prince <3 :
Oh okay- well as long as your in good hands :D sleep well princess <3
7:53 read

*⏝︶⏝︶⏝︶⏝︶⏝︶*
I put my phone on the bedside table. I sighed, crossing my hands. The thoughts of what I did cross my mind everytime I think about Yuta. Regret and hate towards myself conflicted my thoughts, I wanted to go back and stop myself. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. Im sorry Yuta..