chapter 38

Akaashi blocked the number. He returned home and went straight to bed with two text messages. One from an unknown number and from Bokuto.

Bokuto: Akaashi I talked to my legal team and they will track the device and delete it. We'll be fine. Get some rest. good night.

Unknown: You thought blocking me would solve this? I think you deserve to be punished. I made the timer of releasing the video two days earlier now.

"Holy shit" Akaashi sighed trembeling. He decided to ignore Bokuto's text.

Akaashi: What do you want from me? Why are you targeting me instead of Bokuto? I'm just a nobody and I have no money.

Unknown: Trust me babe we know eachother very very well and all I ask are two things

Akaashi: What?

Unknown: Have sex with me. I'll pick you up next week.

Akaashi: How do you know my address

Unknown: As I said, we know eachother. My bodyguard will pick you up at 5P.M. Sadly you'll have to be handcuffed. Although we can use it for later activities ;)

Akaashi: What is the second?

Unknown: Ghost Bokuto. Do exactly what he did to you. Make him fall in love with you and ditch. I'll provide you a lot of money for your escape and a job after it.

AKaashi: If I agree you'll leave Bokuto alone and remove all traces of the video?

Unknown: Yes babe. If you tell anyone about this I will know and will post the video the second I find out. Bokuto probably told you his team figured it out but that is because he a childish mother fucker who will throw a tantrum and they're trying to hide the fact that I have so much power over him.

Akaashi: Okay. I agree.

Unknown: See you soon.

Akaashi turned off his phone and jumped on his couch. He was filled with so many emotions. He wanted to do it for the sake of his and his friend's reputation but something about leaving Bokuto gave him a weird feeling he never felt. 

The male decided to text Bokuto back.

Akaashi: Alright :) The first day of school break is tom. Hope to see you after your practice. <3

Bokuto: Spend the day at my house if you have no errands. I'll have my driver pick you up and get you a spare key.

Akaashi: Kay. Good night.

Akaashi turned off his phone and took sleeping pills for him to sleep.

-

-

-

-

a/n

this might turn out more angstier(?) than expected BUT I PROMISE IT IS A HAPPY ENDING