✧I Love You, Sir! "SYNOPSIS"

Synopsis:

Regine Zehaya Ricafort, a grade ten student who live her life what she wants to, she's the director of her own movie, she live to the fullest and she stand on her own feet without interrupting others. She's jolly but not completely happy, there's something missing inside her that she wants to see and explore more but she can't cause it seems a miracle but knowing her, she's ain't giving up that easy so she continue searching for it.

She's not a normal person cause she's clumsy, negative thinker and fail to recall some important matters. She loves going to school but she hates the subject Science. She always went blank and her mind can't swallow the details when it comes to Science. Like on a movie, there's a protagonist and a hero, while in her life, she's the heroine and the Science subject is the antagonist.

She really, really, really hate Science to the deep, deeper, deepest core but not until she met her new, hot, jaw dropper, gorgeous, panty dropper and panty ripper Science Instructor.

He surely hot as hell!

Instantly, Regine Zehaya fall for her Science Instructor, she even stalk Mjames on social medias, know his private life, digging many information about Mjames' like and dislike and lastly, she's trying to get a space on his heart.

Then, an coincidence scene arrive, making the hot Science Instructor: Mjames Xiondy Zamora her Science tutor and... personal slave?

__________

The characters or fictional characters in this work are all forms of the people created by the author imagination's society in which they live, speak and act according to the time, the people who create, destroy, live or die.

This is a work of fiction written by the author. No one can emulate the plot of this story. Anyone who imitates can be reported for closing your wattpad account.

WARNING BEFORE READING THE STORY: This article is imperfect and has many errors in writing and so on. If you're a perfectionist, better leave this story alone.

__________

Main FB account: Rachelle Ann Valdez
Gmail/ Email account: rachelleannvaldez5702@gmail.com

___________

Please send me your thoughts about the synopsis.

The cover photo was made by: Juliana26xx thank you sa magandang book cover!🥰😍😘

classicbluepink ♥