1|The past before the present

⚠️TW⚠️ this contains things that may be sensitive to people who have gone through it so please be cautious 🥺 contains: mentions of abuse, torture, and the idea of assault (you're safe with me🥲)

"LET ME GO" you screamed as the man in the white coat grabbed you around the waist and lifted you in the air as you were kicking and screaming

"MOMMY"

you screamed tears pouring out of your little y/e/c eyes "ITS OKAY BABY ILL FIND YOU" she screams back at you, you can feel the strange power coming from your hands at the agony you feel but right now all you wanted was to run to your mother.

The man in the white coat opened a door behind you and threw you in the room, your vision grew hazy as you stood up. You turned towards the door and just before it shut you saw your mother being held by a man behind her a knife to her throat, "MOMMA" you screamed just before he drug the knife quickly across her throat as her body went limp and she dropped lifeless to the floor the door shut and you were alone.

You were 6 at the time of the kidnapping if you can even call it that and after your momma was gone the strange pink sparkly mist grew around your hands day by day it grew stronger, and it seemed as if you gained strength from the torture and the training but you never knew why.

So you found out that of course the group was HYDRA they never knew when to stop with the pain they caused people and families.

At the time when you were taken your father wasn't home he was at work you didn't know if he was alive or dead until a few days later they threw you into another room it was dimly lit and was huge. They opened another door and threw your father in as well.

"papa?" You said slowly creeping towards him "Blue bird! Darling!"

You loved your father and the nicknames he had for you. He started calling you blue bird when you were all at the park and you asked a lady for some bird seed and she let you have some, you took it and held it up in the air, The only bird that ever came was a blue one.

Crazy right?

Just a blue bird..

And your father never stopped calling you that..

"Papa your here!"

You ran to him without thinking he felt warm when you hugged him.

After a while of you hugging him you whispered an "I love you"

"I love you too blue bird"

Those were the last words I ever heard from him since as soon as they left his mouth he fell limp on top of me I pushed him off and looked at him...they shot him through the head.

Of course they did

And I screamed but not any scream a scream that shook the building wherever we were but it made dust fall from the ceiling.

A few years later they started to break me,

I mean I was 12 and had watched my parents die and was tortured because they wanted the power that I had but The thing is...

I don't even know what it is or where it came from I tried telling them but if I ever spoke

SHOCK~

Stupid collar I stopped speaking altogether there was no point.

Another two years later they let me out to do some kind of mission because they needed a child to play the victim and then once they followed me I was to kill them.

I spoke..

Anger got the best of me and I spoke..

"No I won't do it I refuse to kill innocent people for your benefit"