4|Words

You wake up on the floor and blink a few times to focus your eyes with the sun glaring through your window.

You slowly sit up and stretch looking out the floor to ceiling window beside where you slept, you watched the city down below carefully.

You slowly scooted closer to the window and watched the sun rise and people start to rush around the city, you slowly lifted your hand and touched the window feeling the cool glass sent a shiver up your spine.

You sat there for awhile until you finally got off the floor and went to your en suite and looked in the mirror..

You saw memories pass behind your eyes

Awful memories

Every time you look in the mirror you see your mother's eyes

Her beautiful y/e/c eyes..

And then you see her blood spilling on the floor

And then you remember your fathers face

It's foggy but you remember

And then you remember his weight slowly pressing onto you as you fall backwards and hit the floor

And then the blood

So much blood...

You shake your head and realize that tears were staining your cheeks so you quickly wipe them away and go back to what you were doing.

After you finish in the restroom you go back in your room and look in the drawers to look for another gown but instead find pairs of pants shirts shorts all of it.

You find the biggest t-shirt you can and put it on and then you find a jacket to put over it.

You never liked showing your scars

Because they never stop coming..

You walk to the door and open it very slowly

You see nothing but darkness the only light coming from the windows was the sun peaking over the city in the Maine area

(Your bedroom is near the Maine area of the tower for safety purposes)

You walk out cautiously keeping your hands close to your face to defend yourself if need be.

You walk down the hall and into the living area to see nothing, nobody is awake.

You walk towards the windows and step up onto a ledge that lay against the windows

You sit down on it and look across the city just as you had done before but this time it was a little more busy with people going to work and school but it still had a peaceful sense to it.

You feel the sun glowing on your face as you slide a bit closer to the window pulling your knees up to your chest and resting your head on them.

As you are focusing on the outside world suddenly you hear a noise coming from behind you.

You quickly turn around to see a man in a green shirt and black and grey sweat pants looking at you from afar while you stared glowingly out the window.

"What are you doing?"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
He sounds mad

What did I do

Is it cause I didn't listen to him

Did I wake him

I should leave

What am I doing?!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
You just shake your head to answer his question