15 *Help¿*

Y/n's p.o.v

I woke up and found myself beside the bed. I rubbed my eyes and took the support of bedside and stood up. Then i remembered last night events after taling all those medicines i started to feel sleepy i guess there were sleeping pills in those medicines.

I sighed and went to bathroom to get freshen up.

After about an hour i came outside wearing a towel just because i was practically standing in the shower deep in thoughts.

I wore a simple fleece sweater and white pants doing a ponytail. I saw my phone and it was 7.

I gave a thought then i decided to text hoseok.
Because he had my bag and my files at his apartment.

Me:
Hello

I waited for a moment to get some words to type but the message bar showed he started typing too

Hoseok:
Hey

How are you?

Me:
I'm fine

Can you bring my bag it's at your
apartment

Hoseok:
Yea sure i was planning to bring
it anyways don't worry I'll bring it

Me:
Thanks

Hoseok:
No problem at all

Do you have fever now?
Have you taken your medicines?

Me:
I will

I don't know how should i respond to him that i actually took all the medicines at night and surprisingly I'm alive.

Hoseok:
Good see you at bus stop then

Me:
Hmm

Hoseok:
Take care

I read the message but then closed my phone and opened the door and started walking downstairs.

I took a peek of my lounge and saw that there was a vase which was broken and some things were scattered here and there.

I put my phone in my pocket and started collecting those things and put them in their place.

Then i took a scrapper and disposed the broken glass pieces in the dustbin.

When the lounge was all settled i went to kitchen and started finding something to eat.

There was only two servings of cereal i think they didn't bought grocery as they were about to move out.

I simply went out and closed the door behind.

It was quite cold but i was wearing a sweater so it kinda kept me warm.

I started walking but then my phone ranged. I saw the caller id and it was meeshi.

"Good morning" meeshi greeted.

"Morning" i replied.