Let me have you...

Warning: NSFW chapter.
(Don't forget to vote, comment and share ;)
Enjoy, sinners😇

Kirishima clenched his teeth when Bakugo put his hands up into his hair and pulled his hair, making him move his head and completely expose his neck. He couldn't help but let out a moan when Bakugo started to nibble on his neck and throat, bitting down on his shoulder harshly increasing the pace of the grinding "A-Ahhh!~ haaa!~ sh-shit Gahh~ B-Bakugo this feels s-so good please~ d-don't stop keep going, I wanna feel m-more!~ I wanna feel you r-right against me like this, h-haaa!~" Kirishima's tent in his pants grew more and more uncomfortable since his pants felt so tight and that caused him to start squirming around uncomfortably "y-yes, Bakugo, yes. I l-like your love bites they f-feel so good, h-having your teeth against my throat nibbling on my s-skin. Ngh!~ it's so sensitive right there and f-feels so so good~" Kirishima moved both his hands now to Bakugo's lower back, then swiftly slipped under Bakugo's waistband and his hands moved onto his ass giving it a tight squeeze and he hummed pleasurably. Bakugo moaned feeling his hands squeezing his ass like that, pressing himself more in just the right spot and making him arch his back. The redhead couldn't take the restraint of his pants anymore, the mix of pain and pleasure making his head spin, his jaw dropped open a bit as he begged "Bakugo~ m-my pants feel so t-tight it h-hurts. I can't take it anymore. I w-want them off, please Bakugo h-help me and take them off. I can't t-take it anymore, p-please let me make you feel good. I'm g-going crazy like this and I want you so d-damn bad!" Kirishima gave Bakugo's ass another squeeze, managing to pull his head back down a little bit to look Bakugo in the eyes. His own eyes looking like he needed this, he needed to have Bakugo and he needed to make him feel overwhelmed with pleasure.

Bakugo's breath was taken away when he saw that desire, that need on Kirishima's eyes. The way Kirishima groaned or moaned just made Katsuki's pants tighter and tighter, he craved him so much. "I w-want you~ I want you so bad Eijiro Kirishima~" Bakugo whined slightly, nibbling on his skin more intensely now that he knew it was kind of sensitive for him and Bakugo wouldn't lose a chance to make him moan or groan with pleasure. The face Eijiro made while begging had no price, it was so erotic for the blond. His hands got to Kirishima's waistband after trailing his ab muscles and started to undo his pants. Kirishima bit his lip leaning his head back. When he did, Bakugo looked up at him with a little smirk as he unbuttoned his own shirt, slowly stripping for him. "W-We'll make e-each other feel so good~" Katsuki mumbled with his voice deeper than normal as he stood up from his lap with a throbbing sensation on his crotch. "come at me~" Bakugo finally took off completely his shirt throwing it at Kirishima's face and running upstairs "you're too slow!" He chuckled getting to his room where he opened both of his doors and threw himself to the soft bed where they had slept on the night before, Bakugo was undoing his own pants and he waited for Kirishima with a glossy lewd look in his eyes, his chest going up and down as he felt the heat going through his body making his head spin.

Kirishima wanted nothing more than too grab him and leave marks all over his whole body, claiming it as his own but just as Kiri went to reach for him Bakugo got up off his lap and tempted him saying to come at him and then threw his shirt at Kirishima's face running off to which Kirishima let out a low growl and got up from the couch, quickly chasing after him like a wolf chasing its prey. Once he had finally made it to Bakugo's room, he stood in the doorway for a moment giving Bakugo a hungered look and he walked over to him, grabbing his ankles and pulling Bakugo close to himself. He leaned down placing his teeth onto the waistband of Bakugo's pants slowly pulling them down until he just kind of ripped them off of his legs and tossed them aside, leaving a few nibbles on his lower stomach looking right up at him "don't you tempt me like that, Bakugo. It's not a very good idea. I might just go crazy" Bakugo chuckled looking at the red head that just was so attractive, he shivered feeling his sharp teeth on his waistband and his eyes widened while seeing his pants basically ripped off and tossed aside. Eijiro smirked and moved to hold himself above Bakugo, pressing their bulges together with a shaky breath "fuck, that's good. Bakugo your body is so nice and it feels so good against mine, ahh~ I wanna make you feel so good".

"Mmm~ w-what m-makes y-you think i d-don't want to m-make you crazy? I w-wanna drive y-you insane, b-break you, I w-want so m-many things..." Bakugo said, whispering to him with a little smirk on his face and when their bulges were pressed together his jaw dropped "fuck! Mmn!~ t-take t-them o-off already" he ordered a bit desperately, gesturing to his boxers and Kirishima's. "I-I wanna feel you, all of you, Kirishima~" The blond squirmed around, feeling all his body hot and pleased by the friction they were having at the moment. He craved more, so much more. All that foreplay was driving him crazy too and he even started to drip feeling Kirishima so tight and hot against him "I-I w-want you so f-fucking bad, Ahh~" Katsuki moaned, grabbing him by his hair to pull him up and kiss him passionately until he got out of breath "come on, j-just take this off a-already" Bakugo mumbled with a slight pout on his lips and eyes watery with a look of absolute desire for him. He wanted more of him, everything that he could have and he hadn't really done something like that with anyone. He had done a lot of stuff alone but with Kirishima now it was so different, so much better "Kirishima~" he whined, trying to take off the red head's boxers but he couldn't without rubbing himself more and that just made it difficult.

Kirishima continued to grind against Bakugo for a little longer, making himself completely turned on to the point where he could no longer take it. In a swift motion, he stood up on his knees and practically ripped Bakugo's boxers off of him. Then his own, leaving the both of them completely naked and Kirishima bit his lip looking down at Bakugo, he trailed his hands from his hips to his shoulders once again pressing their sensible parts together and rubbing them against each other with a pleasing groan "I-I want you so b-bad Bakugo, please~ let me have you. I will cherish your b-body and I won't stop myself until I've pleased you, Ngh~ t-to the point where you can't take it anymore so p-please Bakugo" Kirishima leaned down placing his face very close to Bakugo's chest "let me have you, B-Bakugo~" Kirishima said before wrapping his teeth and lips around one of Bakugo's nipples leaving some teeth marks around it, he began to speed up the pace of his hips as he rubbed both their sensible parts together faster to get more friction and he moaned against Bakugo's chest "A-Aghhh Mngh!~" He began to drool on Bakugo's chest a bit still giving his nipples some nibbles and licks to try and please Bakugo to the best of his ability.