Welcome × to × Heavens Arena

Okay before S2 starts
The new winning cover is

With 6 to 5

The one I made!

Thx for your commenting!! Yes I did switch the background, I wanted to add something more

I'll try and focus on the characters relationships as well as the story more often now. So there willl be multiple POV changes.

tysm for 19k reads!
I've also edit the previous chapters! So a few things have changed.

And Ik I'm like REALLY late but

Happy Birthday Killua! There are two mobage cards, but I liked this one the most

Also I want to apologize for such a long wait!! I lost motivation to do anything for months as well as school, an mental health went straight down, (not becuz of Covid surprisingly) GOMEN!

This chapter contains 3 episodes! More chapters now will most likely be longer then 4000 words. For those who have decided to stick around and wait tysm😅

So now play the new intro and let the story begin!

∘₊✧──────✨🌙✨──────✧₊∘
3rd POV

The three of them were near the airport to arrive at Heavens Arena, but flying inside the airship

"Whoa! Look, it's huge!" Gon awed, enthusiastically looking out the airships window along with Killua and Y/n to see the Heavens Arena building.

"Yep"

"That's Heavens Arena. It's 251 stories and 991 meters tall, making it the worlds fourth tallest building." Killua stated as Gon placed his hand against the window leaning forward to stare at the building.
"So this is where we'll be training.."

The ship had landed and the three of you grabbed your bags before heading out.

"Well the tickets we bought to get us here, left us completely broke. We've gotta make more while we're here." Killua declares. "We've gotta make more while were here. We'll start fresh when we disembark."