Chapter One

"Lucy!" I hear someone call out my name. I look around and see Erza walking towards me with a smile on her face and a wave.

"Hey, Erza!" I greet her back. Erza is one of my best friends. When I graduated from middle school, I came to this school with some of my middle school friends, I met her right as I walked in the front door. She introduced me to her friends and we became one great big group that hung out almost every single weekend.

"Jellal and I were wondering if you wanted to come with us and see a movie this weekend?" she asks with an expectant look on her face.

"I'm sorry but I have plans already" I decline.

"Oh really. That's a real bummer "she pouts,

"Besides, I wouldn't want to intrude on your date. How long has it been since Jellal took you out on a date anyway?" I laugh.

"You know you wouldn't be an intruder, and he just has been busy lately with work" she yells. She always looks out for me. She always wants to make sure I have something to do on the weekend since she knows how I felt about a certain someone for a long time. The person who I have had a crush on for a long time but doesn't seem to feel the same way about me. Every time I try to express my feelings to him, something seems to get in the way or drag his attention away.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my neck and hang there for a moment.

"Hey, so what's going on" I hear from behind me. I look over my shoulder and see the smiling face of my best friend in the entire world. Natsu Dragneel, the pink-haired- lovable fool he is.

"Nothing much" I laugh as he grins.

Whenever he is around, I have no idea what to feel. Most of the time I'm happy whenever he's around but he can make me just as unsettled with any word he says. Yes, I, Lucy Heartfillia have a huge, annoying, crush on Natsu Dragneel.

"Well, Erza you better not be trying to make plans with Luce. She's mine for the weekend."

"Oh really. So your the one who has booked up her entire weekend so she can't come with us to see a movie" Erza laughs while throwing a smirk at me. She knows that I have a crush on him and that I have for a long time. I mean, Natsu has been with me forever. He has been with me through all the ups and downs of my life and has been the one to always bring a smile to my face. I love being with his family, and my family loves having him come over. Were part of each other's family at this point.

"Yeah, my brother's coming home for the weekend and has requested that Lucy be there. So I have been told to make sure that she stays for the weekend at our place."

Zeref requested I be there?

"Alright then, I will let King Zeref request her presence" Erza laughs while she gives a small bow in with the joke.

I thought Natsu invited me because he wanted me there. I guess I jumped to conclusions again. I mean I love hanging out with Zeref but I was hoping he wanted me to come with him because he, himself wanted to hang out with me.

The bell rings, and Natsu drops his arms. He grabs my hand and drags me down the hallway to our next class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Were walking to Natsu's place after school is over. It's finally the weekend and I will be staying over at Natsu's house for the whole weekend. I will be staying in Wendy's room, of course, she is Natsu's adorable sister and she never lets me sleep in the guest room when I am there. Even though I would like to have my room for one weekend I spend there, I never seem to be able to tell her that I want to sleep in my room.