Prologue

"The Posh Princess in the Land of Hobbits, also known as Felicia Ranaughen, was relaxing in a hot tub. Ah, so relaxing it was for her. She too, had the curse of magic, just like you two." Mr. Lang pointed his long, bony index finger at Sicute Witch and Zane Witch. Sicute and Zane were confused. Curse of magic? What curse of magic? "Anyways, she liked to show off her magical powers, which awed the kingdom, but displeased them, at the very least. Since she was Felicia, the Posh Princess, the powers were always with her. They didn't just come and go. But little did she know, having magic had a disadvantage." His face became very pale. "It drew the Blues. The Blues were memories that belonged to you. They often come with tornadoes, and they swirl around you. They're blue, obviously. They can do H.E.A.D. you. They can hear, eat, anger, and deceive you. So be cautious around tornadoes, or you'll end up like Felicity Ranaughen, the Posh Princess." Veera Shale' raised her hand. "Mr. Lang, what happened to the Posh Princess?" "Well, she encountered the Blues when she was sixteen. She got tricked, and eventually, the person that took the spirit of the Blues conquered her, and she became the new spirit of the Blues." "Who was the other spirit of the Blues, Mr. Lang?" Yhan Shuin asked. "ME!" he threatened. Everyone gasped. "Ha! Just messin' with ya! You should've seen the looks on your faces. Everyone knows that it was the legendary: Zachery Carter Mooncurses!" "Mooncurses, Mr. Lang?" "Yes, young Yhan. Mooncurses, I said."