Ch.1

Word Count: 3070

☆゚.*・。゚

3rd POV:

*CHOP*

...

*CHOP*

...

*CHOP*

Strong and well defined arms flexed with every swing of the axe as it struck the sturdy wood, chopping it into three pieces. The snow barley covered Katsuki's winter boots as he walked over and dropped the chopped wood into his slay and picked up another log to chop. A sudden cold breeze struck across Katsuki's sweaty face as soon as he raised his axe to take another swing. Even though he only wore a long sleeve under his flanneled shirt, the cold didn't bother him. Not even the cuts along his face that stung every time he would scrunch his face bothered at all. He was too focused and in a hurry to even notice that the slit on his lip had begun to bleed again.

Why did he have cuts across his face?

Simple, he got into a claw fight with a raccoon for taking down a tree, the one he is currently cutting into pieces. He was usually careful and observant every time he took down a tree, making sure no animal lived in it. But when it was a specific person asking for wood, he took down the best tree, not caring if an animal was in it. And so, it would result in an angry animal coming at him for his recklessness. He's had to take a couple of shots since these animals were wild and many had rabies. The doctors were so used to his visits, since they were always for rabies, they gave him a few doses so he can take them home and put them on himself.

*CHOP*

...

*CHOP*

...

*CHOP*

' That should be enough...' Katsuki thought as he brushed his sweaty eyebrows with the sleeve of his sweater and throwing the last pair of logs into the pile on his slay. He struck the axe down to the middle of the old tree stump, leaving the axe stuck at an angle. He then reached down and grabbed the rope to his slay and headed out to the road. The soft crunch of snow beneath his every step and the wind that blew helped him concentrate and plan out the day he was going to have with the person who was receiving the wood.

Who was the wood for?

Izuku Midoriya.

The man that made him act careless and reckless at his job as the official lumberjack of the small secluded town. The man that he has had feelings for for as long as he can remember. The man that has made him feel loved once again after losing his parents in a terrible accident. Even if they have not yet put a name to their relationship, he was willing to spend the rest of his life with Midoriya. Age was just a number for both of them, what really mattered was the love they held for each other. Every time Midoriya calls him for more wood for the library, he can't help but get all mushy and blind with love

and recently with want....

When Midoriya had turned 18, five years into their loving relationship, Bakugou had asked if it was okay to try thing out with Izuku, but differently. It was going to be the first time either of them ever tired it out with another man. Bakugou wasn't as nervous as Midoriya was since he already had experience with 'that' type of intimacy with past partners. As for the greenette, he was still a virgin and he was scared of how it might feel or happen. And so, unfortunately for Bakugou, Midoriya had declined his offer and just wanted things to be as they were; cuddles, hand holding, small pecks and quick kisses. As much as the blond longed for the greenette, he never insisted more that year and agreed to wait for him. All they really needed was each other, and it made them both really happy.