Ch. 4

☆゚.*・。

3rd Pov:

"Haah~....Kach-Mhm!" Izuku moaned as he laid atop of Katsuki, clawing his nails onto the blonds shoulders as he was getting fingered from behind.

"You like that?" Katsuki grinned as he kissed along the sides of Izuku's jaw down his neck. As much as the scratches stinged, he didn't mind, he was more focused on Izuku's response to his fingers.

"Yes! M-more! Ngh!" Izuku's body trembled uncontrollably as he neared his release. He could feel as Katsuki's calloused long fingers would brush against that bundle of nerves that got him begging for more. He couldn't help but move his hips at the rhythm the blond thrusted.

"Kachan... Put it in... Please! " Izuku breathed against the blondes ear, giving it a small nibble on Katsuki's lobe.

Before they started, Izuku had confessed that he had been 'practicing' at home with 'something' he bought in the internet. Even though he never specified what that 'something' was, Bakugou knew to well. He couldn't believe Izuku would do it himself and he wasn't there to watch. He had to admit he was jealous of an object, but that was not the point right now. Izuku now shouldn't have such a hard time adjusting because he has grown used to it according to him.

"Alright baby, come here..." Katsuki groaned as he removed his fingers and gently layed Izuku on his back atop of the blanket beneath them. Izuku was a panting mess as he watched Katsuki strip above him, revealing his toned body that glistened with sweat.

"Kacha..." the greenette moaned as he couldn't contain his excitement and groped his inner thighs, slowly making his way to his entrance. Just watching Katsuki remove his boxers, exposing how hard and long he was made Izuku impatient.

"Eager aren't we~?" Katsuki husked out as he spread Izuku's legs. Izuku whimpered lowly as he continued to touch himself. He felt his heart pounding in his ears and his sight was completely focused on the man who was about to reshape his insides. This is going to be his first time and it was going to be with the man he loved for a long time. He was a bit nervous, but knew Katsuki too well and knew he wouldn't hurt him.

Katsuki grinned and kissed along the boys hip bones as he stroked himself a few time before putting on a condom. "Hurry~" Izuku whined as he moved his hips closer to the other, searching for some type of friction.

Katsuki simply chuckled, he reached down and removed Izuku's hand from his entrance and traced his tongue along both finger before sticking it in his mouth. Izuku found this extremely erotic and was not aware that the blonde had aligned himself, and without warning, Katsuki slipped in the tip with ease. Izuku gasped loudly as his walls where suddenly stretched. His whole body began to twitch as the blond entered him slowly. This was completely different from the dildo he used last night, it stinged enough to cause tears to run down the sides of his cheeks.

"You alright Izuku?" Katsuki asked as he leaned forward, from Izuku's finger from his mouth and placing both his hands on the boys hips instead, kissing his jaw.

"It stings...." Izuku mumbled. It was definitely a lot bigger than what he had at home so he tried concentrating on relaxing.

"It's okay Izu, I won't move." Katsuki whispered near the greenettes ear. He wanted to make this experience for both of them special and unforgettable. So ensuring that Izuku was doing good at the moment was his top priority.

After a while, Katsuki would only inch forward only when Izuku's inside would relax a bit. He was actually surprised at how lose the greenette was becoming. It only made him imagine what the boy did the previous nights to become this loose, how long has he been doing it? The thought of it only made Katsuki even harder.

Izuku, though, couldn't speak but only silently moan each time Katsuki inched forward. His legs were shaking in pure bliss around Katsuki hips he didn't know if he could hold it in much longer. He felt hot all over his body despite ot being cold outside. His mind was focused on the feeling that was taking over his insides. He could feel how excited Katsuki was as he gently pressed more into him. His walls clenched around Katsuki, feeling as the blonde twitched inside. The blonde let out a small hissing sound as Izuku clenched as he pressed further in. Katsuki tried calming him down by whispering loving words against his skin, kissing it with such tenderness, which seemingly worked as he felt Izuku relax even more every time. Katsuki was nearly losing his mind at how beautiful Izuku looked beneath him. His face was flushed red, tears made their way down his face making him look completely vulnerable.

"Want me to move yet?" Katsuki asked as he removed a hand from his hip and stroke the tears away from his cheek. Katsuki felt lucky to be the one and only one to get to see Izuku this way. He felt lucky for having Izuku in his life, and wouldn't change it for the world.

"Yes..ngh...please" Izuku finally spoke with half a moan. He clawed onto Katsuki back as the blond pulled out and slowly pushed it in. It all started out slowly, with Izuku moaning and panting with every tender thrust the other made.

But eventually the pace quickened. The sound of intense love making echoed loudly through the small library. Katsuki's low groaning and Izuku loud moaning, the sound of skin colliding with skin, wet sound of every type was heard. It was pure euphoria for both lovers. Everything felt surreal. They were finally doing it, in a library of all places. They were one with each other, doing it in a place neither would have imagined.

"Feels- Awh!- so good!!" Izuku moaned as he held onto Katsuki's arms that rested beside his head. His body rocked with every thrust the other made and felt an immense pressure between his hips that only made it feel even better.

"Oh yea haa," Katsuki breathed, not disrupting his rhythm "Want me to go deeper~?"

Izuku didn't even have time to respond as he felt an immense wave of pleasure engulf him as Katsuki plunged his hips further in. The greenette let out a scream, he had become a shaking mess and he couldn't control his body. Heat began swell up once again in his lower abdomen, a sign he was close.

"KaAhchan! Wait-mwah!" Izuku moaned blissfully. It was becoming too much for his body. His legs felt numb and his back was blown out. But nonetheless, he wanted to come together, at the same time with Katsuki. So he feared he'd be first.

But Katsuki was already thinking the same thing as he grabbed onto Izuku's length, covering the tip, not allowing anything to come out.

"Almost..." Katsuki husked out resting his head on Izuku's neck, biting onto his clavicle, "there...!"

Izuku continued to scream out moans onto his lovers shoulder, clawing and grabbing onto him for dear life.

And with a few more deep thrust, both came with such intensity that the floor creaked with Izuku's shaking. They held onto each other dearly as they finished. Katsuki was out of breath as he continued to leave his more on Izuku's collar bone. Izuku also had left his more along the blondes arms and back.

After a while, when both males have released and caught their breaths, Katsuki plopped right beside Izuku, who began to giggle lightly.

"We did it..." He mumbled as he turned to his lover, who was also staring back at him with a warming smile.

"Yea we did" Katsuki answered as he pulled Izuku atop of him, earnings an even happier giggle.

"I love you" Katsuki said brushing away the curl out of Izuku's face.

"I love you even more..." Izuku said as he sealed it with a kiss.

☆゚.*・。゚

Happy New Years🥳!!
Damn 2023 already....
Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday celebration ♡♡♡

Heres to a new year!! 🥂

More to come soon~