IV

You had been walking for an eternity.

Had the path gotten longer?

Maybe it was because you were tired. Sighs escaped your mouth every now and then, and you couldn't wait to just plop on your bed and let your worries go.

"𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡. 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒".

Ah this prick, of course he had to say something.

Aizawa was walking with you to the cat cafe after school had ended. You used a different path this time that you had known about, so no one would see you two leave together.

But he was right, you were bothered. And it wasn't a big deal but it still bothered you.

"𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑒 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑜 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒?"

Earlier today, the whole class got to try on their hero outfits for a activity outside with All Might.

( 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲, 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻

( 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲, 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻. 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗰 )

Your hero outfit was nothing special and that kinda bummed you out. You did like the design it had and it felt adjustable with your quirk, however, after seeing all the hero outfits that everyone else had, you weren't sure anymore if you wanted a outfit like this.

A scoff left Aizawa's lips. The prick was a few steps ahead of you so he had to turn around to look at you.

Gosh, did he look fine in that sunlight~

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑜 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑖𝑡? 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑖𝑡?"

That question felt quite like a mocking.

"𝑌𝑒𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑?"

"𝑊ℎ𝑦?"

"𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡?"

"𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡"

"𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?"

"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠"

" 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡,𝑀𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟?"

You could tell you were getting on his nerves. He stared at you like he wanted to punt you across the country. It took a lot for you to not say "make me", and only god knows what he would've done then.