THAT'S FOR MURDERING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

With Frida help we were able to get backstage dress up like her. "Good luck, muchacho." She told us as we headed down stairs. "Gracias, Frida."

Once we were under the stage we got out of our disguise. Miguel rips off the fake eyebrow. "Ah!" I try to pull my disguise off but it was stuck. And when I try to pull it off by force. I slip and fell back on the ground. "OW!"

Miguel chuckle a little and came over to me. "Need some help?" He asked hold his hand out to me. I sit up a little to look at him. "Maybe a little." I take his hand allowing him to help me up. He then goes on to help free me from my disguise. While Miguel and I were able to cooperate....

Héctor and Imelda was another story. Imelda was having trouble getting out of his disguise as well. And Héctor wanted to help her. "Here, let me help you with..." Imelda slams his hands away. "Don't touch me!" He then rips off the dress and marches away. Leaving poor frighten Héctor.

"Everyone clear on the plan?" I asked once everyone was out of their disguises. "Find Héctor's photo." "Give it to Miguel." "Send Miguel and (Name) home." "Got your petals?" We all hold up a petals. Then we were off.

As we started our search, Imelda leading the way look back at us. "Now, we just have to find de la Cruz." When she turn was about to turn a corner we heard a familiar voice. "Yes?"

Imelda jumps back from the surpise encounter. "Ah!" We stay around the corner out of Ernesto's sight. Héctor puts up a protected dad arm in front of Miguel and I.

"Don't I know you?" Ernesto asked Imelda. Imelda doesn't answer. Instead she takes off her boot like lighting and hit him with her boot. "That's for murdering the love of my life!" "Who the?" Ernesto asked in pain.

Héctor went out to stand by Imelda side. "She's talking about me." He said glare at Ernesto. Then he looks at Imelda lovingly and putting his hand on his chest. "I'm the love your your life?" Imelda kept her death glare on Ernesto when she answers. "I don't know, I'm still angry at you."

"Héctor? How did you..." Ernesto didn't get to finished his question before, Imelda hits him again. "And that's for trying to, murder my grandson and his friend!"

"Grandson? Friend?!" Miguel and I then came out to stand by Héctor and Imelda. "She's talking about us." Miguel told him. "You! Wait. You're related to Héctor?"

I spotted the photo in Ernesto's pocket and pointed at it. "The photo!" I said making Ernesto put his hand over it. The rest of the family came to stand by us. Intimidating Ernesto. "Eh..." he then runs away.

"After him!" Imelda order running after him with us following. As we chase Ernesto Héctor looks at Imelda. "You said love of your life?" He reminded her. "I don't know what I said." She said angrily. "That's what I heard." Miguel said making me giggle.

When we catch up to Ernesto the security try to fight us off. One security guard pick me up by the back of my shirt/hoodie/ect. Miguel try to help me by kicking the guard. But the guard only grab him by his hoodie with his free hand. Danta then flies in and crashes into the guard making him drop us

"Kids, I have it!" Miguel and I look to Imelda to see her holding up the photo. Just then the floor under her started to go up. It turns out he was standing on the platform Ernesto was going to use to get on stage. "Oh!"

We ran toward the stairs to get on stage to help her. "Hurry, come on!" Miguel told the family. The twins stay behind to stop any guards from following us.

"Ladies and gentleman! The one. The only. Ernesto de la Cruz!" We make it up top to see Imelda standing on top of a set, petrified. Security were making their way up the steps to get her. "Sing! Sing!" Miguel told her. Imelda grips the Mic tightly with fear. But she does as Miguel says and stares to sing.