Wick Haven, and You

God giveth, and God, taketh away

Blessings come to those who suffer far past their remedies

Blessings come to those who suffer far past their remedies. Reminders of eternity, for the soul to remember the serene kiss of "forgive me" from The Lord himself.

Sinners are given mercy.

Followers, duties.

And both, blessed with pain.

Like most small towns, time seems to have stopped in the decade it's found it's most prosperity. But instead of sitting to polish it's gold, the town has only all but tarnished.

Wick Haven was a mining town. Church heavy and old fashioned the same way it has always been, since long before the mine was condemned. It was quiet there. Peaceful could be a word. But no one who actually lived here would use it.

Especially not since the nameless girl showed up.

For the beginning of senior year, the kids of Wick Haven get to welcome her along with them.

And whatever hell the rest brings.

† † † † † † †

I'm very bad at descriptions, but here I bring to you a story of teenagers, angels, demons, and the hell highschool really can be. A horror/catholic trauma inspired rp on both wattpad, and discord. :) Hope you'll come along for the ride.

Roles will be posted tommorow, roles are not first come first serve. And more can be dropped at any time. If you're interested, dm for the server link which will be up tomorrow as well.

love and chaos,

PainfullyAlex